Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Sevco can win with ten men, that kind of humiliates the earlier scrambling for relevance argument about us only gubbing you because you had ten men back in the non dead rubber match in November.

Watch the foul...THe RAngers players stop. It was a yellow card for the HEarts player for going on after the whistle was blown if you are going to be so anal about it.

You have to be at the wind up. There was no penalty ffs. You don't have to watch it more than once. Why would a Rangers poster even entertain the ramblings of a few JAmbos who are obviously at the wind up?

It has been discussed on tv and newspapers which makes it a decision one way or another. The vast majority agree with you and me that it was not a penalty. The fact is the ref blew right on the foul instead of seeing where the ball ended up and was it to be. an advantage to Hearts. To play on. That's the rules.

Will Paulo ever stop jumping up and down looking for praise?

^^^ Scrambling for relevance.

Hearts took a pasting and then couldn't beat nine men and mohsni.

That would have worked had Hearts not utterly bossed proceedings and scored the only other goal of the game once your thug captain was rightfully sent packing with his tail between his legs.

We finished the match with three wingers and three strikers on. It was like a game of long bangers down the local Powerleague. :lol:

Still, at least you managed to cut the gap down to a respectable 23 points in the end.

We even won it 9 times on the trot once

I know, it's mentioned pretty much daily on here just to ram it home for the 982nd consecutive day that you didn't go bust, honest, please believe us, we really didn't.

Some stills of a football ground to the accompaniment of flute music.

Gee, thanks for posting.

2dceudz.jpg

The Sectarianism Finder General has sniffed out another evil plot on a thread about a football team winning a football game being celebrated by a post with a song about the football team.

More failed statelet flute music for him to denounce.

Christ knows what he's doing now. Presumably, introducing a cartoon image featuring the 'Sex Offenders Register' made some kind of sense in his head.

:lol: I cannot dumb down every jape to your level.

Just live with the fact you are being mocked for your low IQ stupidity.

:lol: I cannot dumb down every jape to your level.

Just live with the fact you are being mocked for your low IQ stupidity.

Still doing this thing I see.

You really are not as clever in relation to others as you'd wish to be.

Archived