Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

Some stills of a football ground to the accompaniment of flute music.

Gee, thanks for posting.

Great wee clip thanks for re-posting !! Some great old shots of our beautiful home !!

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MT having a fucking nightmare here. When are the Easter Holidays over

Such coarse language. What's wrong with you?

Holidays just underway as it happens.

I notice you've gone for a broad brush attack, rather than take on any specifics.

If you wish to believe that Paul Murray is master of all he surveys, or that the scoreline in the 83rd minute of a football match is rarely the same at full-time, please be my guest.

Watching the highlights back I'll stand by what I said yesterday. Rangers were certainly the stronger team up till the first goal, but never created a clear chance until they scored. The next ten minutes was all Hearts before we lost a very poor goal defensively, though it was good play from Rangers. The sending off was spot on, and he should really have given a penalty as well in the immediate aftermath.

Second half we had stacks of the ball but our crossing in particular was terrible. Credit to Rangers for defending the lead well, we definitely had enough of the game to take a point but if you don't take chances you deserve to lose.

Watched the penalty decision several times and nah not a penalty. Trying to remember a penalty given in the similar circumstances and can't. Any contact made well after shot was struck. Did feel Ref blew early tho for Hearts foul. Apart from that can't disagree with your thoughts. Yes the world knows Vuckic loves coming in from the right but what a finish. Just an inch past Alexander and the bend taking it just inside the post. If Messi or Bale had scored it well you know what a mean. To play against Hearts who normally score for fun with 10 men for 50 mins only losing the one goal that's how well Rangers played.

Watched the penalty decision several times and nah not a penalty. Trying to remember a penalty given in the similar circumstances and can't. Any contact made well after shot was struck. Did feel Ref blew early tho for Hearts foul. Apart from that can't disagree with your thoughts. Yes the world knows Vuckic loves coming in from the right but what a finish. Just an inch past Alexander and the bend taking it just inside the post. If Messi or Bale had scored it well you know what a mean. To play against Hearts who normally score for fun with 10 men for 50 mins only losing the one goal that's how well Rangers played.

the fact the contact was after the shot shouldn't really be relevant. Anyway, we should have scored from the chance, we were 2 on 1 and blew it.

Insert Amusing Pseudonym, on 06 Apr 2015 - 10:59, said:

the fact the contact was after the shot shouldn't really be relevant.

It usually is to referees though, which is wrong I think, as a foul is a foul. But it's been said on here before. Referees don't like giving penalties. Which isn't very good given it's part of their job.

Watched the penalty decision several times and nah not a penalty. Trying to remember a penalty given in the similar circumstances and can't. Any contact made well after shot was struck.

Well, that's spectacularly irrelevant.

It usually is to referees though, which is wrong I think, as a foul is a foul. But it's been said on here before. Referees don't like giving penalties. Which isn't very good given it's part of their job.

you see them given sometimes, Snodgrass against Wales springs to mind. They certainly wouldn't have had any complaint if he had given it.

The actual pattern of the game wasn't that different from the first two. Rangers started fast and pinned us back as we tried to draw their sting. Not losing a goal is obviously crucial to that, so when they tire you can take advantage. The second goal was a big blow, especially as we'd responded well to going behind.

Obviously wanted to win but if you're going to lose, do it when it's not going to affect your season.

Imo and you're not going to sway me but I agree it is debatable. However there is normally some contact with any tackle air /ground even when the ball is touched or not and not every time the ball isn't touched it merits a foul. Rightly or wrongly probably the fact Walker got his shot away came into the ref's decision making. I know refs supervisors if I see him I will ask his view. I'm am giving an honest view as said ref blew too early for Hearts foul. Advantage should have been played especially as Hearts had an opportunity to score.

Imo and you're not going to sway me but I agree it is debatable. However there is normally some contact with any tackle air /ground even when the ball is touched or not and not every time the ball isn't touched it merits a foul. Rightly or wrongly probably the fact Walker got his shot away came into the ref's decision making. I know refs supervisors if I see him I will ask his view. I'm am giving an honest view as said ref blew too early for Hearts foul. Advantage should have been played especially as Hearts had an opportunity to score.

Watch the foul...THe RAngers players stop. It was a yellow card for the HEarts player for going on after the whistle was blown if you are going to be so anal about it.

You have to be at the wind up. There was no penalty ffs. You don't have to watch it more than once. Why would a Rangers poster even entertain the ramblings of a few JAmbos who are obviously at the wind up?

The next time we meet the Rangers we get awarded a trophy. The seethe should be good that day

There shouldn't be any seethe. Hopefully we will have second place already in the bag and you fully deserve your day in the sun.

It's allright , the trophy you get that day we have already picked it up 47 times before :)

Y'know what's even more tedious than the "Rangurz r deid" pish? The constant 24/7 reinforcement that you definitely, 100%, no siree, didn't.

Not too despondent -

Rangers couldn't beat us when it mattered.

They took their chances, we didn't.

They didn't have many chances.

They parked the bus after Elbow's red card.

Maybe a rethink on leaving Eckersly out? McHattie won't be good enough next year and even if Ecks is to go, let's get our money's worth from him - shop window and aw that for a good player.

Zeefuik didn't do enough.

We probably did enough for a draw.

Over to you Queens.

Archived