Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think our defence played well? To be honest, I thought our defending today was fucking horrific, only Ozturk looked like a defender out there and the rest were just terrible.

No, I said Rangers defended well. We were absolutely terrible.

McCall put one over Neilson. He set his team up right. We started with two in midfield. Give Pallardo and Gomis time and they run the show, Rangers never let them. Rangers were all over us. We needed some else in there. It might have been better starting with Anderson and dropping a winger or forward.

Watching the highlights back I'll stand by what I said yesterday. Rangers were certainly the stronger team up till the first goal, but never created a clear chance until they scored. The next ten minutes was all Hearts before we lost a very poor goal defensively, though it was good play from Rangers. The sending off was spot on, and he should really have given a penalty as well in the immediate aftermath.

Second half we had stacks of the ball but our crossing in particular was terrible. Credit to Rangers for defending the lead well, we definitely had enough of the game to take a point but if you don't take chances you deserve to lose.

Eh mculloch was sent off in the first half

He at no point suggests otherwise.

Read it again. He says what might have happened had McCulloch remained on the field. He doesn't comment on having seen him on it, or having seen him vacating it.

Four men had a dream

To start a football team

They had no money, no strips not even a ball

But still they go on

And The Rangers were born

54 titles later

We are still going strong

What utter tripe.

If your version of still going strong equates to somehow surviving a liquidation, trailing massively in the second tier and having a convicted criminal newly in charge who's already lied to the fans, I'd hate to see what trouble would look like.

When? The 30 seconds after Mohsni gifted them their only shot on goal. It was 4-1 going 7 or 8 -1 ffs

There were seven minutes between Cowdenbeath equalising and Rangers re-taking the lead, an event that happened as late as the 83rd minute.

Are you seriously suggesting that entering the 83rd minute at 1-1, there was no danger of Rangers drawing that match? Because even by your standards,that would be stunning.

I guessed the home defeat to Falkirk wrong as well. Mind you that was when we had something to play for. ^_^

I've waited all season to use that Sow joke, thanks to Ally i had a long wait.

What utter tripe. If your version of still going strong equates to somehow surviving a liquidation, trailing massively in the second tier and having a convicted criminal in charge who'd already lied to the fans, I'd hate to see what trouble would look like.

Best explain what Paul Murrays been up to then?

No need.

I referred to the bloke in charge, not the chap that for now, he allows to have a shot sitting in the big house's biggest chair.

Paul Murray is in charge, i'll just take it as you talking shite once more.

I do not know why not, it is certainly not DK at this point, the facts are DK is a 14% shareholder who has not put any money in, the group that contains Park, Taylor and Letham control a considerably larger chunk of shares and have put money in, they also have directors on the board, but everyone will continue to pretend they do not exist because they have no mud sticking to them.

Now away and take yer revisionist shit to the BRALT where it belongs and stop polluting yet another Rangers match thread.

Have you seen the BRALT lately?

It's gone weird with references to baby making factories and Celtic ends.

Going on about how many chances Rangers created before the first goal is clutching at straws. They were still the better side and deserved to go in front when they did.

Rangers supporters saying that if McCulloch stayed on, it could have been more... even with ten, it should have been more. Absolutely woeful miss at the start of the second half should have been put away, and with it, the game should have gone.

Archived