Sevco v CHAMPIONS Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The seething hatred exuded by some on here is incredible :lol:

Really looking forward to this game. Hopefully a good contest, one which I'm quietly confident of winning given our recent upturn in form. Hearts will however be very tough opposition and we'll have to be at our absolute best (hasn't happened once this season) to get a result.

Credit where credit is due, Hearts have been immense this season and I'll happily applaud their players on to the pitch.

The delight this week is watching Hertz being bad winners. What a fucking mess their fans are.

We win, it shall be standard business as usual. We lose, we get to give out the condescending pat on the head that Rangers fans deserve, or see them spontaneously combust to the action they were so used to giving out themselves in the past.

As I said......

The delight this week is watching Hertz being bad winners. What a fucking mess their fans are.

Their fans and likewise others have bemoaned an arrogance from the Rangers support during successful periods in our club's history.

Grade-A hypocrisy as it would now seem.

When did hearts fans turn Into Celtic fans?

The few Hertz fans who post on here have always been knobs.

They have turned in to self-aggrandising, ignorant knobs. I'm guessing it's the same as Sellick: Utterly desperate to throw off the 'second team in the city' tag.

The Rangers diddies on this thread remind me of the same ones who lost their shit when Law equalised on the opening day of the season only for Sow to go straight up the park and bag the winner. :lol:

That quickly silenced the utter mouthpieces. 8)

Archived