hurlford/talbot.....talbot/hurlford

maurice shavez

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurlford players bring their non slip boots next week. The way they fell to earth as soon as they were anywhere near the Talbot goal was absolutely shameful, and that big baldy heeded number 10 was the worst culprit by far. Loads of money, nae class.

Ross Roberston diving!! Lol

Thought today that both teams were better than our current Glens side hence the reason there in the semifinals and were not.

When glens beat Talbot in the league cup earlier in the season, tucker stayed on the park and shook every Glens players hand and I remember thinking nice touch, wee bit of class.

Henderson would have been wanting to fight with everyone in the same circumstances.

Driven to support Talbot ! Ffs!

no incident mate, I was standing right there and Leishman won the ball, thats why Kean didnt complain

Cheers. I knew it must have been something like that due to the reactions. From my position it looked like Kean had knocked the ball past him.

real talbot fans are better than all these glory hunters that dont even live in the village

We'll see how many "real" Hurlford fans still turn up at Blair Park when wullie abramovic pull his £££ money oot

Archived