hurlford/talbot.....talbot/hurlford

maurice shavez

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, that's what surprised me. I've watched them dominate teams several times this season the same way Talbot did today.

We were so off form having not played a game in weeks and you could tell Stevie was just back and hadn't played in about a year, full credit to him for having the balls to stand in today, it would have been the U21 keeper if he hadn't stepped up to the plate. Need to play a lot better next week to have any chance imo

Good performance from Talbot today, Gormley could have scored earlier but Talbot deserved to go one up, after that I thought Hurlford came into the game without creating too much, and then in the second half the boy scored a good equaliser following poor defending from Talbot.

I was very impressed the way Talbot reacted to that goal, instead of the heads going down they upped it again and took control of the game and ran out deserved winners in the end mainly due to the workrate and effort all over the park.

Looking forward to next weeks game !

Who was the Talbot number 6, he had a good game?

What was the Kean incident about when he was clean through and went down when Leishman came out? From my view it looked a clear penalty but Kean got straight back up and nobody seemed to complain.

Talbot still missing a couple of really big players through injury cant wait till we are back to full strength. EEKA PEEKA

they will need to bide their time to get back in he way the team is playing George

What was the Kean incident about when he was clean through and went down when Leishman came out? From my view it looked a clear penalty but Kean got straight back up and nobody seemed to complain.

William Boyd

no incident mate, I was standing right there and Leishman won the ball, thats why Kean didnt complain

Hurlford players bring their non slip boots next week. The way they fell to earth as soon as they were anywhere near the Talbot goal was absolutely shameful, and that big baldy heeded number 10 was the worst culprit by far. Loads of money, nae class.

talbot far worse at diving entitlement glory hunters the lot of them, glad they all play for free and not £20-30 more than each ford player

Tuck your petted lip in ya walloper ffs

talbot far worse at diving entitlement glory hunters the lot of them, glad they all play for free and not £20-30 more than each ford player

r big baldy p***k up front dived aw game n taz wasnae far behind him so shut the f**k up u glory hunter

Ha ha Hurlford paying less wages than Talbot. Stewart Kean always wanted to play with the Ford lol ££££

Archived