hurlford/talbot.....talbot/hurlford

maurice shavez

Should be a cracker today looking forward to it. Going for a narrow win for hurl ford . I watched the meadow v Talbot a couple of weeks ago and I think Talbot are missing wilsons cutting edge and pace up front

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talbot best team overall, Hurlford front two will give every team problems, very lively but I thought big Sparky was outstanding for Talbot.

I felt the difference in the second half was the Talbot front two played closer together.

Only half time however Talbot deserve their lead for me.

Taz very quiet today, and fords fullbacks didn't overlap/get up the park enough to cause problems.

Some finish from Mitchell for ford goal.

I thought Talbot were far stronger than Hurlford right throughout the side. Some of those boys are massive! They were well organised and Hurlford struggled to break through and had to resort to long balls which were easy for the Talbot defence to deal with.

Once Talbot scored their first I thought Hurlford became the better team but couldn't make the breakthrough until the goal. Auchinleck hadn't really don't anything of note in the second half until they scored - what a mess of a goal that was from a defensive perspective. Gormley's goal was a bullet. Talbot were the better team after that and since I can make next weeks match I was hoping they wouldn't score another so as to not make it a dead rubber.

I can't see Hurlford scoring 3 without reply at Beechwood.

Archived