Weather Watch Saturday 28th March

onepoundfifty

When Cic? If any doubt we'd say up to ref.

January the 18th from Mickey's blog

"I thought Ferguson Park was perfectly playable yesterday; not perfect, but perfectly playable. Everyone on our committee agreed with me as did opposition manager Mark Lamb but unfortunately the match officials didn't. ".

January the 18th from Mickey's blog

"I thought Ferguson Park was perfectly playable yesterday; not perfect, but perfectly playable. Everyone on our committee agreed with me as did opposition manager Mark Lamb but unfortunately the match officials didn't. ".

And that'll be the game I started the weather watch thread for ... http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/220299-weather-watch-saturday-17-january-2015/#entry9143062

;)

'Sitting on a train all morning thought I'd make myself useful.

Should have some info from Whitehill shortly.

Having been under snow on Wednesday it was felt that the park was playable yesterday afternoon after Peter and Mickey's efforts.

Notice from twitter that Bonnyrigg Rose have failed a pitch inspection after they thought it looked it ok.'

I hope you rough Rosewell types will be gracious to the lovely Vikki :wub: who's running the line today!
Tam you seem to like stalking women officials heh heh
When Cic? If any doubt we'd say up to ref.
Should be off cause of bloody wind it's absolutely howling a gale how are we meant to get oor £5 ers worth in these conditions!

If you are going up to the Welfare game, don't forget H+S regulations if you are in the deep end you've to wear your water-wings, available from the Rosewellington mega store, in a variety of club colours.

Grimbo

Tam you seem to like stalking women officials heh heh Should be off cause of bloody wind it's absolutely howling a gale how are we meant to get oor £5 ers worth in these conditions!

Aw diddums did it miss up your hair Newky ! ;)

Next time I'll just put subject to the referees inspection regardless suppose world war 3 could break out and Rosewell gets hit by a nuclear holocaust!

If you are going up to the Welfare game, don't forget H+S regulations if you are in the deep end you've to wear your water-wings, available from the Rosewellington mega store, in a variety of club colours.

Grimbo

You forgot sunglasses too Grim in case you catch the glare off all the trophies in the committee room :)

Next time I'll just put subject to the referees inspection regardless suppose world war 3 could break out and Rosewell gets hit by a nuclear holocaust!

You forgot sunglasses too Grim in case you catch the glare off all the trophies in the committee room :)

And we're going to have a goal of the month competition with more than one goal in it ;)

The wind tried its best to spoil party at Meadowbank today and succeeded in spoiling the match.

The game was virtually played for the entire first half in the City side of the park and then for almost all of the second half in the Gretna side of the park. Neither side could get to grips with the wind with passes and shots at goal going astray.

A draw was a fair result for both teams with the wind the only winner.

So we've no had any games cancelled because of howling winds before ;)

By way a great shift again put in by the lads today against a very young looking Rovers side in what was very difficult conditions.

Highlight was Tosh s frustration at certain members of the crowd "Alex Marshall style" :D

So we've no had any games cancelled because of howling winds before ;)

If I remember right once midweek at home to Preston 2 years ago. Certainly in the 5 years I've been watching WW regularly. Now everytime there's a puff of wind folk want the game off. What did they do in the 70s and 80s? :P

If I remember right once midweek at home to Preston 2 years ago. Certainly in the 5 years I've been watching WW regularly. Now everytime there's a puff of wind folk want the game off. What did they do in the 70s and 80s? :P

Stayed at hame and made babies Rab, that's why you're here ;)

Modern refs rab h&s fears about everything these days I suspect.

Modern refs rab h&s fears about everything these days I suspect.

You must be a modern fan then Newky wanting it off worried you wouldn't get your 5ers worth from your customer experience ;)

Archived