Ayr vs Brechin

Looking forwards to this game, will be the first I've been too in about a month and a half. Only seen the early additions to McCall's Black and White dream machine, and had to settle for AU Media / Highlights for seeing/hearing about the rest.

Reckon we can probably sneak something from this, not sure what damage the game at Cappielow will have done mentally to the players but hopefully they can bounce back.

Going with 2-1 Ayr.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be making the game so unsure whether I'm allowed to add my insight into the thread...

Brechin aren't on a great run themselves at the moment. If we're going to get the win, we need to do it this week. Hopefully Forrest and Beattie are back this week. Is Blakeman still suspended? Would like to see us go with 2 up top and drop Robertson to the bench. I reckon he'll have more of an impact coming off the bench.

This is a game we need to be winning if we are to stay in the play-offs.

Apparently both Colin Hamilton and Bobby Barr are suspended for this one, so basically our entire left side with no naturally left sided players to come in for them. Far from ideal.

This is a game we need to be winning if we are to stay in the play-offs.

Apparently both Colin Hamilton and Bobby Barr are suspended for this one, so basically our entire left side with no naturally left sided players to come in for them. Far from ideal.

both will be a big loss for us but think Ryan Ferguson is a decent replacement for bobby. Graham Smith can't be far off getting a suspension as well. Definitely a must win game for us

Hutton

Campbell

Murphy

Neill

Donald

JPM

Blakeman

Crawford

Devlin

Forest

Preston

Need width and pace tomorrow rather than placing every ball on to Gerry McLauchlans head like we have done for the last 3 fcuking years so I would play Devlin wide right rather than Murray

Hutton

Campbell

Murphy

Neill

Donald

JPM

Blakeman

Crawford

Devlin

Forest

Preston

Need width and pace tomorrow rather than placing every ball on to Gerry McLauchlans head like we have done for the last 3 fcuking years so I would play Devlin wide right rather than Murray

To be fair if the sun is out, his head is like a light to a moth for our midfield.

Mon Ayr!

Good news if indeed Brechin are missing a few players. I don't care how we do it I just want us to get the three points today.

Martyn Campbell sweep anybody? I'll say he lasts 23 minutes.

Mon Ayr!

Good news if indeed Brechin are missing a few players. I don't care how we do it I just want us to get the three points today.

Martyn Campbell sweep anybody? I'll say he lasts 23 minutes.

I'll take him to score at anytime today if he starts ;)

Archived