Play Off Predictions Top and Bottom

Guest Back Post Misses

11. Ross County

-------------------

12. St Mirren

2. Rangers

3. Hibs

4. QoS

Hibs to beat Queens, Hibs to beat Rangers, County to beat Hibs.

Bottom

8. Alloa

------------------

9. Cowdenbeath

------------------

10. Livingston

1. Stranraer

------------------

2. Morton

3. Forfar

4. Airdrieonians

------------------

Airdrieonians to beat Cowden, Morton to beat Forfar and Airdrieonians win final.

Sorry mate but we're finishing bottom.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expect Cowden to go down unless they finish 8th. I know they are struggling right now but with games left against Alloa and Livi and a much 'easier' run in than Alloa in general then you never know... Still a decent chance with an upturn in form and a wee bit luck.

Other end I think Queens will nick 4th (helped by Raith victory on Saturday hopefully) Think that is as far as they go, close call between Hibs/Sevco to make final.

Can't really predict much til I know who has finished where. Although I dislike having to play them and their fans are scum, the comedy value of Sevco staying down would be worth it for another season at least.

*edited to add- People predicting Dunfermline to come up?! Stay off the drugs, they are gash without the aid of cheating

I reckon 9th will go down to the last game of the season with Alloa needing to beat Cowdenbeath but that depends on the Dumbarton results for both clubs. I think Alloa win that game anyway though but it should be interesting/tense. Would love to see Queens come up but feel that the Prem team will win the playoff final whoever gets there.

Hibs going nowhere after a decent -by their standards - run. Falkirk - Sevco final, I reckon with Falkirk caking their breeks again.

If QotS make it play Sevco then I can see them going through to play the 2nd last from the SPL.

Archived