Raith v Hibs

Fantastic performance and result. Would be great to make the playoffs but its still a long shot. If we do it would probably be against HIbs, and they'd be strong favourites over two legs.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs seem to be faltering at the wrong time. They're safe in the play-offs, but Rangers seem to be pulling themselves together a bit at the moment. Not good.

Not good for Hibs, but on the plus side, we might get rid of that Govan lot and keep hold of a couple of good wee trips to Edinburgh.

Atleast we're making it interesting. I'd like it if we actually give Sevco a good doing at Ibrox. Hibs should have been coasting, but once again our defence were brilliant. Barr had to be the first player to sign a new contract.

Not good for Hibs, but on the plus side, we might get rid of that Govan lot and keep hold of a couple of good wee trips to Edinburgh.

I'm torn. Hibs would probably win the league if they stay down and Rangers go up, so there would be a couple of big crowds at Starks in addition to a couple of good away days.

On the other hand, it would be hilarious if Rangers have to stay in this league another year.

If only we hadn't signed Ross fucking Perry.

You could turn that round and say if only Barr and Hill weren't injured at the same time. But fair play. Any abuse Perry gets, is fully merited.

What a win today. 3 home wins in a row? That never happens...

I'm torn. Hibs would probably win the league if they stay down and Rangers go up, so there would be a couple of big crowds at Starks in addition to a couple of good away days.

On the other hand, it would be hilarious if Rangers have to stay in this league another year.

Agreed.

I'd love Rangers to fail but temper that thought with having to put up with their idiot supporters singing their moronic songs at Starks and having no desire to go through to Ibrox.

You could turn that round and say if only Barr and Hill weren't injured at the same time. But fair play. Any abuse Perry gets, is fully merited.

What a win today. 3 home wins in a row? That never happens...

iT JUST HAS :thumsup2:lol:

By far and away the most heroic defensive performance I've seen at Stark's in a long time. Craig Barr and Rory McKeown were fantastic and threw themselves at any ball which came near them. Watson was solid enough, McGurn was his usual excellent self and Thomson put in a fantastic cross for the opener. At the start of the season, we had massive issues where our defence simply wouldn't show defensive qualities.

Even still, Hibs created numerous chances. Early in the first half they hit the post, hit the bar and then had numerous balls into the box which simply didn't get cleared and caused us nervy moments. It was surprising to see us head in at 0-0, but we still looked more willing to get on the ball than in previous games we've had against the top three.

Stewart's goal was fantastically taken. Anderson did well to win the ball, Thomson whipped in the ball and Stewart managed to continue his excellent form. Murray managed to show great awareness and pulled off Stewart with Nade replacing him. It only took the big man 3 minutes to have an impact as he held up the ball and put it in the box. After a bit of a scrap, Vaughan fired home to continue his fine form. No idea why those two have kicked on now but they're both playing superb at the moment.

Incredibly now 5 points off the play-offs, albeit we've got to go to Falkirk, Hearts and Rangers during our run in. I think we're just enjoying a solid defence and two forwards who are scoring for fun at the moment.

Archived