The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was given a Mets t-shirt as a gift a few years back. Always kept an eye on them since then. Feel it's paying off well now it's 4am, I can't sleep and the baseball is literally the only thing worth watching on TV. Don't entirely get everything that is going on, but really enjoying it.

Crazy call, but with Ross and Lester to bat next, he maybe thought it was now or never.

Wasn't even close.

I think that bad decision cost usbthe game. Castro was never going to make it home from there. He should have settled for third and worked from there.

FWIW I'm not blaming Castro. It was the third base coach who waved him around.

Terrible advice.

Let's go Mets! Might stay up and watch this tonight. Really enjoyed that game this morning. Always found myself favouring baseball over other American sports, can see similarities between it and cricket. Hoping for another entertaining one tonight. Anything to distract from the rugby.

Cubs are basically done for. Which is not going to help that insufferable curse smugness!

Mets vs Kansas in the World Series? Two of the worst managers going in Collins and Yost. I take the Royals in 6.

Grabbed tickets last minute for the game tonight. Awesome to see Donaldson and Tulo finally get it going at bat. Goins really made up for game 2 with an immense batting and defensive display (including a double and a homer for 3 RBIs).

Kansas City scare the shit out of me though. The amount of hits they get is insane. Jays are definitely missing Brett Cecil from the bullpen against all these lefties.

Edit: Forgot to add - Cueto sucks!

5-0 Royal's halfway through the third inning, not even a hit yet for the Blue Jay's and Dickey has already been replaced by Hendricks. What a mess we're in atm

Hendricks did well to be fair.

Dickey, Hawkins and Tepera though... :-|

Archived