Raith v Qots

More likely he did it either when scoring our opener, or assisting our goal of the season contender of a second goal. Great player.

Big blow for us, but with Raith also missing one of their better players it hopefully won't have too big an impact on this game.

We may well revert back to 3-4-1-2 as a result of his injury though.

Which of our better players are we missing? If Nade was available, I wouldn't have him in the starting 11 anyway.

Elliot to come on midway through the second half and score the winner.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Elliot manage a league goal before the season is out? I recall you used to get those articles in The Sun, usually around this time, where some injury prone/lazy b*****d player would say that he was using the remainder of the season (usually in meaningless games) to prove himself to the manager. Can C'lum manage this?

Will Elliot manage a league goal before the season is out? I recall you used to get those articles in The Sun, usually around this time, where some injury prone/lazy b*****d player would say that he was using the remainder of the season (usually in meaningless games) to prove himself to the manager. Can C'lum manage this?

Depends what side of the bed he woke up on this morning I suppose ...

Looking forward to this. Think it will finish a score draw. Paton to start out wide with Reilly and Lyle up top, I think.

Fowler hasnt played Paton wide on the left before, has he? Theres a couple of other possibilities with Russell out - Carmichael switching to the left, Kidd on the right wing and Mitchell or Dowie right back or playing a back 3.

Personally, Id like to see Danny start and on the right.

Fowler hasnt played Paton wide on the left before, has he? Theres a couple of other possibilities with Russell out - Carmichael switching to the left, Kidd on the right wing and Mitchell or Dowie right back or playing a back 3.

Personally, Id like to see Danny start and on the right.

I don't think he has, but your last sentence is the reason I would go with it. If we go 3 at the back then Danny probably loses out to Kidd at wing back. I'd rather see Dan playing and on the right hand side.

Eta: another option could be Higgins at left back and push Holt one forward. Unlikely though.

Same team as Saturday, but Barrie McKay is back on the bench. I was kinda hoping he'd been recalled/sent back to Rangers. At this stage of the season, it feels like he's just taking up a space that could've been used to give Kieran Campbell a bit more experience of being around the first team.

Hopefully once we've made 6th place safe (oh, wonderful day! 6th!) we can give a couple of youth players a run-out. That would at least keep a but of interest among the fans.

Good luck to those attending tonight, it's fucking Baltic.

Archived