Raith v Qots

Forgot to mention, thanks to Raith for selling me the SAME programme they sold at the last home game we played you dated Sat 10th Jan and containing all stats and info relevant to that time. Naught if nothing else.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention, thanks to Raith for selling me the SAME programme they sold at the last home game we played you dated Sat 10th Jan and containing all stats and info relevant to that time. Naught if nothing else.

It was the programme from the original postponed Saturday game with a one page insert updating the manager's column, not from a previously played game.

Most clubs do that with late postponed games to be fair. They probably shouldn't have charged full price for them though (if they did?).

Only just starting to get over my disappointment after Tuesday's "performance". True, we had chances to score a couple of goals which would at least have been a bit of a positive but Raith Rovers could also have had a couple more. Well beaten not only on goals but also in attitude and performance. I felt a bit sorry for Danny Carmichael, the only player in the Queens' side who looked "up" for the game from the start.

Don't slag Zander. Trust me, you don't want to incur the wrath of his mum.

On Tuesday on one of his throws out he over hit it by a few yards and Lewis Kidd isn't Usain Bolt so surprisingly he didn't reach it. She was sitting near by and started giving Kidd a roasting for not possessing cheetah like speed.

Archived