• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Colkitto

115,000 SNP Members

See when you join the SNP, do you just buy a membership and that's you until you opt out, or do you have to pay to rejoin every year?

The reason I ask is because if it's the latter then September could be the first test of membership numbers.

12 pound a yr, every year. New card issued yearly also. Ive been a member for few yrs. I used to get a wee newspaper sent every quarter... but now its just the odd letter from alex and now nic.

I vote on the issues that matter to me, son. And Farage has worked in the real world unlike your tartan glorified town councilors. If he needs any help he will assuredly get it from the civil service and business. Nobody in business backs the snp except the semi detached Jim McColl. Vote in your SNP muppet by all means.

As I said to another political zoomer on here, it would be just super if you could show your face here on Friday morning.

I wish to taste your bitter, salty tears.

There will be no tears. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was voting SNP. Grow some brain cells.

No one likes a Mr Grumpy Pants.

We're the new "silent majority".

Well you can be silent and still stick up a fucking poster in yer windae.

Take a drive up to Blairgowrie. It will do your old heart good.

Loads of SNP posters up in Partick. My sisters small street in Yoker has c50% of houses decorated with a SNP poster. Thats Glasgow for u!! Nae wonder Murphy doesnt want to attend count.

In Hyndland there's a Labour poster up in a window in one side of the street and directly facing it are 10+ blocks of tenement flats with SNP posters.

I don't think I'll ever feel the need to display any SNP posters or the like despite the fact I'm a member

Only three posters up round by me. All SNP including one in my window. Surprise at how few there are compared to number there where for referendum.

Not if you work in a politically restricted post :(

Don't want to harp on about this. But I will anyway.

Posters is an easy, effortless yet potentially useful way of showing support. Great way of reminding folk the joint shared objective.

When I was active in the Labour Party we used to target main bus/car routes. OK it's low tech but it does a job.

As I said earlier, given the huge numbers of SNP members we now have it is an opportunity we only seem to have capitalised on in selected areas.

It's the sense of being part of something. Something more than you could achieve on your own. And it's an entry point in to helping the party that stands for what you believe in.

That's what I think anyway. I don't think I could argue that joining a political party is in itself inherently a good thing though.

That was quick. Got my stuff in today's mail.

BRANCH

Americas

Epic.

Aye, you West Ayrshire types had better catch the f**k up!