115,000 SNP Members

Colkitto

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly how I feel and it's exactly what I tried to tell "I hate SNP" types before the referendum. The SNP are here to stay until independence is achieved and I'll vote for them until independence is achieved. I don't care if there's a 40 trillion deficit - independence till I die :)

Do you honestly believe anyone is seething because you choose to vote a certain way?

As I thought, playing to the gallery.

Yeah, you're struggling to keep a lid on your barely concealed britnat seethe there, champ.

Very good NewDumbDom, never heard that before. I'm not raging, No won.

I asked a simple question and as usual people ignore these and backslap each other. How the SNP expect to convert people to their way if thinking with idiots like you around is beyond me.

I'll leave you and your 2nd place pals to it.

So not raging that you can't string a coherent sentence together. :P

I asked a simple question and as usual people ignore these and backslap each other. How the SNP expect to convert people to their way if thinking with idiots like you around is beyond me.

I'll leave you and your 2nd place pals to it.

No worries Mr Foulkes

We seem to be doing OK.

I live in a wee place called Monifieth, just outside Dundee. Got a letter from the branch secretary saying Monifieth now has 178 members. Given the demographics and size of the place that's staggering.

I live in a wee place called Monifieth, just outside Dundee. Got a letter from the branch secretary saying Monifieth now has 178 members. Given the demographics and size of the place that's staggering.

Must be about what 7,000?

1 in every 35 folk 8)

The SNP really are in an unbelievable position. They have huge opportunity ahead of them. Hopefully the public stay engaged and are encouraged to have a say. I'd also like to see an attempt to raise the bar in the way politics is approached and debated. Leave the cat calling and school-boy oneupmanship to the Commons.

I play a version of Civilisation II called FreeCiv, which has a full Scottish nation, and Monifieth is about the 30th or 40th possible name for a settlement. One time I built it up the top of a mountain surrounded by iron mines and it became the primary military installation on Earth. Always wanted to visit it to see how it matched up.

Utter pish effort. Carse of Gowrie up from 84 to 267.

1 in 30.

Go and get a tressle table up outside the Vault.

Archived