115,000 SNP Members

Colkitto

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Lichtie, so whatever pish the SNP serve up in a pint, you'll be happy to drink it for life? Good lad!

^^^

Not enjoying the journey

Nice one Lichtie, so whatever pish the SNP serve up in a pint, you'll be happy to drink it for life? Good lad!

You've done it with the old Rangers and now Sevco.... Which has turned you into a seething bigot.

And well, until the day the Union dies, after that I might broaden my political horizons. post-14721-14290750198069_thumb.jpg

Coming from a member of one of the football world's most utterly servile and deferential groups of supporters, we should probably take that as a compliment.

What with the rest of the 'Jam tomorrow' blind Nationalist wankfest on here? Nah I'm out !!

:lol::lol:

What a seething britnat mess!

The thing is Rob, when you're part of the SNP then you are part of the brewery that makes the pish. You are able to influence what the pish tastes like, its colour, temperature it's served at and even the glass it is served in.

It's a difficult concept for unionists I know but maybe one day you'll get it.

:lol:

The responses on here are why I love PnB so much. :D:P

SNP till I die and there's nothing that any seething BritNat mess can do about it

8)

It's generally not nice to mock the afflicted, but unionst zoomers continually ask for it.

#snpoutstanding

Archived