115,000 SNP Members

Colkitto

One thing they should do is not make you canvass your own area. I live in quite a posh area, bound to be no-voting central.

I am happy to give my time and will gladly leaflet, but they keep allocating me my own street and streets next to it. I don't want to fall out with my neighbours. They need to think about that. I don't do it anymore because of that.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing they should do is not make you canvass your own area. I live in quite a posh area, bound to be no-voting central.

I am happy to give my time and will gladly leaflet, but they keep allocating me my own street and streets next to it. I don't want to fall out with my neighbours. They need to think about that. I don't do it anymore because of that.

Just ask to canvass somewhere else. Are you incapable of speaking to another grown ups? We have loads of people don't canvass their own area.

Just ask to canvass somewhere else. Are you incapable of speaking to another grown ups? We have loads of people don't canvass their own area.

They just leave stuff at my doorstep I don't even see them for months on end. Well not at all anymore, I'm not even a member I just did some canvassing during the referendum so they kept leaving stuff after that.

We've had an SNP leaflet and a conservative one as well.

The conservative one basically said "f**k off nats you lost" :lol:

No labour, no UKIP, one lib dem leaflet which I walked out the house and handed back to the boy saying "no thanks"

Still don't know who labours candidate for Perth is.

I'm an SNP member even though I'm based in the North East England. I appreciate there ain't much I can do, but I seem to get fcuk all communication or opportunity to do anything? I got a letter asking me to donate money if I can but think that's about it apart from standard welcome email and pack etc. Are members based in Scotland getting different comms through to them?

I'm an SNP member even though I'm based in the North East England. I appreciate there ain't much I can do, but I seem to get fcuk all communication or opportunity to do anything? I got a letter asking me to donate money if I can but think that's about it apart from standard welcome email and pack etc. Are members based in Scotland getting different comms through to them?

Get regular emails letting me know what's being done round the constituency and where to go if I want to take part.

Course it does, all these people will be out canvassing.

Typically abusive cybernat tho. Well done confirming the stereotype.

Which means they can produce a few more leaflets, or run another TV spot. Do you believe either of those will sway someone? After a two year campaign for independence can you see anyone deciding now to vote for them because of a leaflet?

Do be quiet, others are able to make their points without resorting to petty insults.

5SYZGLF.jpg

All activity is organised at branch level so presumably if you are not attached to a branch then you won't get campaign materials, info about how to get involved, conference info etc.

You might want to consider changing your postal address to one in Scotland and then you will get email info from that branch.

Another thing you can do if you want to be more involved is go to the member hub on the website and sign up for activate. That will allow you to do phone canvassing.

Another cybernat keyboard warrior unable to hold a debate. Attacking the poster as opposed to discussing the post. People like you are the reason the SNP lost. You fail to engage people, you just attack those that don't agree.

You've gotten awful angry here.

You're wrong why can't you just admit it?

Of course the number of members in a party makes a massive difference, how can you disagree with that?

Another cybernat keyboard warrior unable to hold a debate. Attacking the poster as opposed to discussing the post. People like you are the reason the SNP lost. You fail to engage people, you just attack those that don't agree.

Indeed I am attacking the poster. It's hard not to when the target is a dribbling Unionist mess.

What difference did it make in the referendum?

Considering the vast majority weren't members during the referendum, I'm not sure that's a fair basis to judge it on.

The yes campaign took outright support for independence from 22% to 45%. That's an achievement in itself.

You come across as a right little bitch. I can guarantee you are not as vociferous in your comments when in person. Also, do you have anything to add to the debate or are you just someone running about shouting freedom? Pathetic little bitch that you are :)

Is there any chance you could hit your keyboard just that little bit harder? There's a few toys left that haven't scattered across the nursery floor.

I think it's a fair assumption that the vast majority of them did vote yes tho.

So are the SNP in a much better position or is it really just their voters joining.

Its membership currently consists of around 1/16th of the people who voted yes in the referendum. Some who voted SNP and will be voting SNP at the general election will have voted no. We're in Scotland, so UK wide there is a ceiling, but it's certainly not just the members who consistently vote SNP.

I've never voted SNP before, but will be come May 7th.

Are you a bit simple? Is that why you can't join in a debate? Away count matches on the floor.

Okaaaaaay then.

I don't debate with utter simpletons who use the word "cybernat". It's a sign of low intelligence. You're not worthy of debate, son.

What difference did it make in the referendum?

What has the referendum got to do with the general election and individual parties, people that voted SNP would've voted No to, absolute nonsense.

I see you've resorted to abuse in other posts aswell. Typical abusive CyberBritNat

If party membership numbers are of no consequence, why did Scottish branch of the Labour Party have an offer to join for £1?

Are they not looking for feet on the ground more than anything? I heard they were really struggling to get people out and about for them.

Archived