115,000 SNP Members

Colkitto

The SNP now has 100,000 members! So incredible it deserves it's own thread.

Quite an achievement as it now has more members than the Lib-dems and UKIP combined and more members than the British Army has soldiers!

:thumsup2

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By comparison, the Conservative party have 134000 members, with the SNP serving a subset of the Conservative's catchment area that covers only 10% of the total area.

Labour claim to have 190000 members but a lot of them are just union affiliates that get to vote in leadership ballots but probably haven't a clue they're in the party.

I honestly believe the SNP are the second biggest party in the UK now and could well overtake the Conservatives after the GE

I feel like the political equivalent of an OF gloryhunter having joined post September 19th.

I always meant to join but never ever got round to it. But there comes a point where you have to stand up and be counted and that point was reached around 2am 19/9/14

I feel like the political equivalent of an OF gloryhunter having joined post September 19th.

I always meant to join but never ever got round to it. But there comes a point where you have to stand up and be counted and that point was reached around 2am 19/9/14

Was the counting not over by that point?

Archived