3 Horse race

Hence why I typed IF in upper case, I meant it as a "big if".

Well we all know how bad each of us are and therefore everyone has the potential to win all the games but thats as much to do with the others being equally as poor. Up until January Stranraer looked likely winners , Forfar have been fairly consistent and we have yo-yoed enough to inflict most of the support with vertigo.

Who ever wins there should be an acknowledgement that they were slightly less pish than the rest.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it that the full time team,s keep saying the standard is poor ,Is it because they are not walking away with it

I do not hear any part time teams saying the same

Morton being a full time team are "poor". Dunfermline being a full time team are "very poor". The results and league positions don't lie.

How is it that the full time team,s keep saying the standard is poor ,Is it because they are not walking away with it

It's pretty obvious is it not? We are used to playing in higher leagues than the part time clubs, so in comparison this is a poor league to what we have seen most of our time as fans, everyone else is used to this level and the standard of football that results in, therefore this year is not any different to any other.

It's pretty obvious is it not? We are used to playing in higher leagues than the part time clubs, so in comparison this is a poor league to what we have seen most of our time as fans, everyone else is used to this level and the standard of football that results in, therefore this year is not any different to any other.

Well, last season the attitude of a large chunk of Pars support on here, was that promotion was assured, you didn't belong in this league, and yes, they said the standard was shit.

This season, after signing the best players in the division, ditching a manager..... your still, apparently, shit.

And so, according to your script, is everyone else.

Nah, you've been OD'ing on the sour grapes.

Get used to it.

Well, last season the attitude of a large chunk of Pars support on here, was that promotion was assured, you didn't belong in this league, and yes, they said the standard was shit.

This season, after signing the best players in the division, ditching a manager..... your still, apparently, shit.

And so, according to your script, is everyone else.

Nah, you've been OD'ing on the sour grapes.

I've no idea where you got that first paragraph from, it's completely bullshit.

Well by your (and most of our supports standards) we are shit then surely by definition if the team in 5th are shit then the general standard of the league is shit.

It's not sour grapes from me, we are in this league because that's our level as it stands, but it's surely not a surprise to see the fans of clubs who have seen higher standards in the recent past to see this level as not very good?

Get used to it.

Well if we stay here we will, that's kinda my point, you get used to a certain standard, if we stay in league 1 for a while then we are less likely to say the league is shit.

No: it's probably because a football team managed by Jim "The Relegator" Duffy is still within a chance of winning a league in the final stages of the season. That defines the level of this utterly dreadful division.

No: it's probably because a football team managed by Jim "The Relegator" Duffy is still within a chance of winning a league in the final stages of the season. That defines the level of this utterly dreadful division.

Any full-time team - even a badly managed one - should be in with a chance of winning a predominantly part time league at this stage of the season. Just look at the statistical research that shows that almost all performance is determined by a club's budget for players and that few managers make any significant difference.

Its the usual regurgitated drivel, it depends what way you look at it. I would imagine this is the poorest Dunfermline side in around 30 years and the worst Morton side in a good few years also so they then say the whole league is guff.

Whereas, I have really enjoyed watching us at times this season, quality wise, one of the best squads we've had in a while. Stranraer have easilly been the best team i have seen us play against also.

VT you are just posting this because Morton are shite, and have carried a lot of luck to be even in the playoff positions, having been played of the park by a few of your so called diddie teams. Wait till you get out of school before replying please, and think up more shit to post.

VT you are just posting this because Morton are shite, and have carried a lot of luck to be even in the playoff positions, having been played of the park by a few of your so called diddie teams. Wait till you get out of school before replying please, and think up more shit to post.

Shite? You do know we have pumped you twice don't you?

You seem to know a hell of a lot about us, lot of luck, something missing, we are shite etc etc. Get to a lot of our games do you? I presume Stranraer have everything going for them, don't need any luck and are playing brilliantly then? Strange that we have more points than you over the last 6 games if thats the case.

Every post about Morton. Obsessed.

Shite? You do know we have pumped you twice don't you?

Morton are far from shite going by the divisions standards.

To say you've pumped Stranraer twice is a bit unfair.

We beat Morton 2-0 at Stair Park in December, I wouldn't call that a pumping.

Anyway no matter what people make of the standard it's made for a good competitive league this season.

Morton are far from shite going by the divisions standards.

To say you've pumped Stranraer twice is a bit unfair.

We beat Morton 2-0 at Stair Park in December, I wouldn't call that a pumping.

Anyway no matter what people make of the standard it's made for a good competitive league this season.

No, beating you 2-0 isn't a 'pumping' but we did beat you 4-0 at the very start of the season. 'Thomas62' just likes to go into all the Morton threads and tell us how 'shite' and 'lucky' we are and how he fancys every team we play against to beat us. How does he know we're 'lucky'? Last time I checked we've beaten Stranraer twice comfortably and neither of those were 'lucky' wins.

No, beating you 2-0 isn't a 'pumping' but we did beat you 4-0 at the very start of the season. 'Thomas62' just likes to go into all the Morton threads and tell us how 'shite' and 'lucky' we are and how he fancys every team we play against to beat us. How does he know we're 'lucky'? Last time I checked we've beaten Stranraer twice comfortably and neither of those were 'lucky' wins.

I have nothing against Morton really, just getting back at VT who slaggs every team in the league. In truth league couldn't ask for better finish every game a cup final for all teams. All posts just banter.

Archived