Forfar - 65

Morton - 64

Doesn't look good. :(

Going by the corresponding fixtures it looks like this:

Stranraer - 70

Forfar - 65

Morton - 64

Doesn't look good. :(

I can't see anyone winning it by 5 points. Got the feeling this coming Saturday will be crucial.

Stranraer and Morton cannot win all their remaining games as they meet in their respective penultimate game. IF the Loons win all theirs and the other two draw that game. Just saying.....

Forfar have made ground against those vying for the Championship but aren't immune to slipping up as the game against Peterhead shows although I think Forfar have done well and Stranraer have huffed anf puffed for awhile but have doggedly remained.

Morton however went all out in January and brought in enough quality but the Duffy factor has worked against us in two ways firstly the players he brought in over the summer are pretty poor and despite what I considered to be overkill with the signings in January we still haven't gained daylight between the rest. The general perception is that it would not surprise anyone if Duffy fecks it up.

Forfar have made ground against those vying for the Championship but aren't immune to slipping up as the game against Peterhead shows although I think Forfar have done well and Stranraer have huffed anf puffed for awhile but have doggedly remained.

Morton however went all out in January and brought in enough quality but the Duffy factor has worked against us in two ways firstly the players he brought in over the summer are pretty poor and despite what I considered to be overkill with the signings in January we still haven't gained daylight between the rest. The general perception is that it would not surprise anyone if Duffy fecks it up.

No team will win all remaining games . But I don't think it will go til the last day

Hence why I typed IF in upper case, I meant it as a "big if".

Who the f**k said i was english! Dick.

Hope you understood that, ya west coast scheme cunto?

How do you know his name was Richard ?

Where is VT when someone needs a verbal lambasting.

I think the excitement over what is a terribly poor display of football quality has taken it's toll on some individuals. Look we are all pretty shit and if that continues promotion will evolve from a 3 horse race into getting horsed on a weekly basis, now a little civility would not go amiss.

Archived