3 Horse race

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think we'll do something daft but we're starting to show the great football we played at the start of the season again.

You think ? There was a lot of hoof ball in amongst a few good moves . Granted the good moves and the interception from the ref led to the goals but otherwise fairly ordinary against a dreadful Brechin side.

You think ? There was a lot of hoof ball in amongst a few good moves . Granted the good moves and the interception from the ref led to the goals but otherwise fairly ordinary against a dreadful Brechin side.

I feel your pain. But Brechin are a very good side and any good side has their lean times. Unfortunately Brechin have hit theirs right at the sharp end.

There was a lot of hoof ball and still not what Forfar were at, at the start of the season but we are starting to head that way again, promising signs.

We've beaten the top 3 in Stranraer, your good selves and Morton and have been the better team in each game and have looked to be improving in each consecutive game to boot.

Opposition fans have all said the same, "our team were crap and made Forfar look good". Strange that!

There was only one team playing hoofball yesterday, couldn't believe the amount of times Brechin knocked it long. I think we've been mixing it quite well , which you have to do in this league.

All to play for with the top 3, Morton & Stranraer dug deep yesterday it looks like. Will be great if it goes to the last game.

There was only one team playing hoofball yesterday, couldn't believe the amount of times Brechin knocked it long. I think we've been mixing it quite well , which you have to do in this league.

All to play for with the top 3, Morton & Stranraer dug deep yesterday it looks like. Will be great if it goes to the last game.

Your hoofball was more effective than our hoofball. :P

As things stand - yes, it is turning into a 3 horse race for the title. However, this league has been/is absolutely mental all season and I see no reason that it will change before the current campaign ends.

Read that we have the best of the run-ins. That may appear to be the case, but let's be absolutely frank - every single team in this division has (and will continue to have) something to play for up to week 36. Be it for the title, for a promotion play-off place or to keep out of the relegation play-off place all bar Stirling Albion (sorry Binos - you look sunk). As a result, every single goal and point will need to be earned and fought for.

C'wa the Loons!

Just went through the remaining fixtures to see how the league will finish in my opinion. I've got it as.

Morton- 68.

Forfar-65.

Stranraer-64.

Brechin- 63.

Would be delighted with that, but would take us winning on goals scored if need be!!

Just went through the remaining fixtures to see how the league will finish in my opinion. I've got it as.

Morton- 68.

Forfar-65.

Stranraer-64.

Brechin- 63.

Would be delighted with that, but would take us winning on goals scored if need be!!

This would be immense.

Morton- 68.

Forfar-65.

Stranraer-64.

Brechin- 63.

Going by the corresponding fixtures it looks like this:

Stranraer - 70

Forfar - 65

Morton - 64

Doesn't look good. :(

I'd have it as:

Stranraer 67

Morton 65

Forfar 65

I reckon we'll lose to Stranraer though. If we don't lose that 2nd-last game of the season, I think we'll win the title. (Assuming there's no further bottle crashing, which on reflection is a big assumption to make)

Archived