3 Horse race

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riiiggghhht..............

If it's quite clear what I was aiming at, how'd you get it so wrong??

The post in a nutshell - Duffy's got us close to promotion. So support the team for as long as it takes to get us over the line.

That's it. No mention of Duffy's future. Just the suggestion that we put personal animosities aside and try to do our bit to help get Morton into the championship.

The rest is your imagination, mate.

For what it's worth, I've said already that if Duffy gets us up I think the Raes will give him to Christmas to show he can KEEP us up. That's my opinion; doesn't mean in anyway I'm less baffled than the rest by some of his decisions, doesn't mean I'm a big Duffy fan. Just means I'm a bit more level-headed than some of the hysterical posters who rant and rave about him being "utterly clueless" and so on.

But he is "utterly clueless", can you honestly not see this?

We are only were we are this season due to a number of last gasp winners and the fact we are in a league that is quite frankly, standard wise, pure honking.

But he is "utterly clueless", can you honestly not see this?

We are only were we are this season due to a number of last gasp winners and the fact we are in a league that is quite frankly, standard wise, pure honking.

Nae point in arguing with a broken record, is there?

Whatever you say, mate, life's too short..............

Posters like you are a nightmare......If you read back I never said this or that BLAH BLAH BLAH.... but it's quite clear what you were aiming at.

You're basically saying that Jim Duffy was appointed to get us promoted and if he does this then we should get off his back, yes ok if he manages to somehow win us that league then yes, well done Duffy but I think you're failing to see the bigger picture here. We are in a very very very poor league, standard wise and AGAIN this is nothing against Stranraer and Forfar who quite rightly deserve to be were they are but we are the full time club, we have the best team on paper in the league, we have the biggest budget but yet WE HAVE one of the worst if not the worst manager in the league.

We should have this league wrapped up already with the team we have, it's embarrassing and it's all down to 1 man, the manager. I think sometimes you can argue that it's the team but when a manager has failed to field your strongest starting 11 and formation once all season long then questions need to be asked and thankfully we don't have to ask questions as it's quite clear to us all that he is utterly clueless.

On what basis do you think you have best team on paper? Must be your own opinion. The Pars thought the same, and have also blamed managers for their situation. This is the mistake you guys make, it's a fact that many part time players in our league are every bit as good your full time players, but you guys are under a illusion that Scottish football is the same as 10 year ago, when there was a gap in fitness and quality in our leagues, that's very narrow now .FACT

theoriginalhedge, on 22 Apr 2015 - 22:33, said:

You keep telling us that.

Reality is sometimes different though , eh ? ;)

Well quite. But we're talking on paper at this point.

I'd say that they've shown why at times too. Having that firepower has saved our neck more than once.

Yet you remain under us, riddy for you. :lol:

Sometimes was the key word .

Your strikers efforts at Scappa against us in the last game kind of highlights my comment.

On the matter of league positions, could you possibly do us a favour and skelp Farfar in the play offs as we fancy our chances against you in the final ! Cheers !

Morton certainly don't have the best strike force and definitely don't have the best goalie ,what you do have is fans that bicker amongst themselves and the fans most deluded

Another one for the long list of Stranraer thickos.

Morton certainly don't have the best strike force and definitely don't have the best goalie ,what you do have is fans that bicker amongst themselves and the fans most deluded

:D

Archived