3 Horse race

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's what's happening here. We're all absolutely seething at your "wind ups" and aren't just making fun of you by wheeling out mundane maw jokes.

To be fair my man the old shite pitch, shite stadium tour have given me bites like I've never seen. You lot made a total c**t of yourselves calling me a p***k etc and just about cyber crying but you've got it together now. However it will always give me tremendous pleasure knowing that for one day you literally seethed like wee weans. Me and a few other stranny fans on here always chuckle about it at games as it was so funny how raging you lot were!!!

feck mas1707 is still fishing!

Back to the real topic heading.

What fences are left?

Stranraer I think will go all the way until stumble at ton fence and refusal at the hedge sadly last day nerves.

Ton need to get by Brechin to stay in the race.

Forfar, well good win over the Ton but all down to big rab having a shutters day out at scappa.

Can't see them getting by Airdrie, Peterhead and Dunfermiline without dropping 4 points.

So as I see it it will be down to goals for and against, just when I thought Ayr had bust my coupon!

Have a good one.

feck mas1707 is still fishing!

Back to the real topic heading.

What fences are left?

Stranraer I think will go all the way until stumble at ton fence and refusal at the hedge sadly last day nerves.

Ton need to get by Brechin to stay in the race.

Forfar, well good win over the Ton but all down to big rab having a shutters day out at scappa.

Can't see them getting by Airdrie, Peterhead and Dunfermiline without dropping 4 points.

So as I see it it will be down to goals for and against, just when I thought Ayr had bust my coupon!

Have a good one.

Each team will drop points .

Any team that does not fully deserves to go up.

Absolutely. I think in the last couple of weeks all three teams have shown their determination to win in different ways and have got results when they absolutely needed them. All three all but guaranteed play off spots now. That Stranraer v. Morton game looking vital, Stranraer with a point advantage and home advantage in that match are my marginal favourites at the moment.

Each team will drop points .

Morton will destroy all, with their brilliant fast flowing football and BIG team image. Us small diddie teams are proud of our teams whatever happens,our posts over the season show that. Morton fans however with their team sitting 1 point below table toppers, have all season downed their chairman/manager/players/league quality/pitch conditions/refs...have I forgot anything? How dare us diddie teams challenge them.

Absolutely. I think in the last couple of weeks all three teams have shown their determination to win in different ways and have got results when they absolutely needed them. All three all but guaranteed play off spots now. That Stranraer v. Morton game looking vital, Stranraer with a point advantage and home advantage in that match are my marginal favourites at the moment.

There are three matches to go before the Stranraer Morton game and anything could happen. Every team in this league is capable of taking something from every other team so nobody is guaranteed anything. Remaining fixtures are:

Stranraer:

Ayr H

Dunfermline A

Stenny H

Morton H

Brechin A

Morton

Brechin H

Stenny H

Stirling A

Stranraer A

Peterhead H

Forfar

Stenny A

Airdrie H

Peterhead A

Dunfermline A

Ayr H

Absolutely no gimmes there for anyone.

Didn't know that Stranraer had already played the Stirling card for the run-in, a bonus for ourselves then. Saturday and obvious big game is obvious are the two key tests for ourselves: we should be taking nine points from the others and building an unassailable goal difference after Stirling.

Archived