Dunfermline v Morton - Saturday 28th March 2015

Not watched us in weeks so I've no idea what formation we are

You could go to every Morton game and couldn't even begin to guess the formation from week to week. Can't be good for the players either. Ross Caldwell must be well pissed off. Duffy must introduce the defence to each other before every game - is it any wonder that we have no consistency in performance at the back

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitter guy reckons we're 4-3-3.

Like this maybe? Hope someone at the game can clarify.

--------------------------- Gaston ------------------------------

Kilday -------- Crighton --------- Lamie ------------ Russell

--------- O'Ware ------- Miller ----------- Forbes -------------

----------- Stef ---------- Peaso ---------- McManus ----------

Forfar winning sort of balances that out however. They're playing Stirling though, so that's a freebie for them.

Exactly, don't think anyone would be expecting Stirling to do us any favours there.

In fairness, not many Pars fans said he was shit. Just that he lacked effort/motivation etc.

He does a shitload of work for us though and regularly plays box-to-box and his fitness has mega improved going on what Pars fans opinions of him.

Fries my head when I see an ex player for Morton who was shite/lazy or useless go onto another club and look hungry and motivated.

Anyway. Superb score thus far. I'm nervously ecstatic. Scared to check flashscores now though for the second half.

McCluskey has been excellent so far. His energy in getting back to cover has bailed us out a few times. And some finish for his goal.

He has had an indifferent season after a poor start. But when he is on it there is definitely a player there.

Archived