Junior Cup Semi Final Draw

archieb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone now the confirmed dates for the games yet ? I hope they are all Saturday games as there is even more competition on Sunday re TV football. Hibs v Hearts and Man Utd v Man City of Sunday 12th April for a start

I've already mentioned somewhere on here that I've backed Hurlford to win the Scottish,and have a 'saver' on Talbot.

In fact,jimbo,I'm almost sure you replied to that particular post. :huh:

Hurlford or Talbot don't you be taking to big a risk now Tommy!

Latest odds from William Hill are:

Auchinleck Talbot 11/8

Hurlford United 5/2

Linlithgow Rose 5/2

Musselburgh Athletic 8/1

McBookie odds (after semi-final draw)

Auchinleck 6/4

Linlithgow 2/1

Hurlford 3/1

Musselburgh 7/1

So!

Well,if you bet them when all the 'big hitters' are still in the competition it's generally recognized that it's a riskier bet..which is why the bookies give you bigger odds.Admittedly,it doesn't have quite the thrill factor of a punt on the Roy or the Wishy,but hey,it's racey enough for me! :P

When did you last beat the Talbot? :rolleyes:

June 2011 every dog has it's day ha.

Gonna be a cracking final no matter who gets there. Can't see past Talbot personally. Think most neutrals would want musselburgh to win it, tall order that.

Can't believe I'd ever favour my Somalian neighbours over anyone but hand on heart I hope Talbot win make the final.....

And then got pumped of course :-)

what about 4-0.would that be a big enough pumping for you? oh aye,it was. :P

This is the draw I was praying for, QL Hurlford v Talbot will be 2 tremendous games.

If Mussy are long odds I will invest a few quid on them. They are very capable of winning the tournament.

Mussy v Rose will also be 2 tremendous games.

Got a pound on each team bud aint yi☺

with

Does anyone now the confirmed dates for the games yet ? I hope they are all Saturday games as there is even more competition on Sunday re TV football. Hibs v Hearts and Man Utd v Man City of Sunday 12th April for a start

with hearts at home on the 18th and hibs live on t v as well I would have thought it better to play second leg at Musselburgh on the 19th.

Archived