The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

How long does it normally take for these to appear on Player FM and the likes? I'm about to head into a no signal zone for a bit and was hoping to get this downloaded for the journey. T minus 45 minutes until departure.
I use Castbox. Seems to be up fairly quickly for me.

Alright lads, here's part one of the latest Pelé Podcast starring Rory Loy:

CLICK

Really enjoyed talking to Rory. He starts off by talking about joining Dumbarton before looking back at his time at Rangers, his loan spells with Dunfermline Athletic and St Mirren, and his move to Carlisle United.

Part two will be out next week; it would have been tomorrow but we suffered technical issues during the recording. I'm sure you understand.

As always, smash that MF subscribe button, tell your pals on Twitter about it, and say nice things on this thread.

How long does it normally take for these to appear on Player FM and the likes? I'm about to head into a no signal zone for a bit and was hoping to get this downloaded for the journey. T minus 45 minutes until departure.
Can confirm I managed to secure a download with minutes to spare and it did not disappoint, even my better half enjoyed it.

Great to hear the tonic award getting a mention and I nearly shed a tear when I heard he still had it.

Loving the recent podcasts, excellent work.

I know Morton fans have been spoiled with the number of ex players we've had on, but I reckon Dave McGurn would be a great listen. He started out at Morton in the insanity of 03/04, went on to have some fantastic seasons with Raith and has witnessed Cowdenbeath's collapse. Potential for some great stories in there.

I'd also love to hear his thoughts on suffering the ignominy of being dropped in favour of Lee Robinson at two different clubs.

I've been listening to these podcasts whilst gardening over the last week - mainly the ones with Dumbarton connections but now expanding to the others.

Just want to congratulate you on excellent work, getting the players to open up so readily and speak their mind.

Bobby Barr came across much better than I expected. Understandable that some players react when the abuse from fans goes too far.

Alright lads, here's part one of the latest Pelé Podcast starring Rory Loy:
CLICK
Really enjoyed talking to Rory. He starts off by talking about joining Dumbarton before looking back at his time at Rangers, his loan spells with Dunfermline Athletic and St Mirren, and his move to Carlisle United.
Part two will be out next week; it would have been tomorrow but we suffered technical issues during the recording. I'm sure you understand.
As always, smash that MF subscribe button, tell your pals on Twitter about it, and say nice things on this thread.

When is part 2 likely to drop?

We're hoping to get the second part of our interview with Rory online at some point later this week. Due to a technical fault last week, a lot of it needs to be re-recorded, so it's dependent on when Rory can come into the studio again to talk to us.

I'm pleased to hear the podcasts are going down well. Since they returned in May, I've been very happy with the calibre of the interviews. Lower-league football is the thread that holds it all together but everyone has a different story to tell, and that's what's endlessly fascinating.

Been brilliant since its return, downloaded and re-listened to some of the older ones to listen to at work. The one with Robert Kielty is very interesting. Now get an ex-arbroath player on. Plz.
I'd quite fancy hearing what preverbial lower league wonderman Ryan McCord has to say.