The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

I always have, but like everyone else I've always been concerned by his pace and petulance. Both were covered candidly in the podcast.

But he has never had pace from day 1 which he acknowledges , so why flog a dead horse?

Great listen, but i can see why he has never settled at a club for reasons that i think he himself admits to later in the podcast. With a different attitude he easily could have been a solid Championship player.

Alright lads, no one-on-one interviews this week but we do have panel shows with season previews for all three divisions.

I'm joined in the studio by THHP regular contributor Shaughan McGuigan, Colin Paterson of the Airdrie and Coatbridge advertiser, and Albion Rovers forward John Gemmell.

In the first of three podcasts, we take a look at League 2 - CLICK.

League 1 and the Championship will be up over the next couple of days.

Alright lads, no one-on-one interviews this week but we do have panel shows with season previews for all three divisions.

I'm joined in the studio by THHP regular contributor Shaughan McGuigan, Colin Paterson of the Airdrie and Coatbridge advertiser, and Albion Rovers forward John Gemmell.

In the first of three podcasts, we take a look at League 2 - CLICK.

League 1 and the Championship will be up over the next couple of days.

Just listened to this Craig. It was good. But if we finish any lower than 4th I'll donate £50 to a charity of TPP's choice. Not a chance. :P

Personally think we look like a better team than last season. Although other teams have improved, we will manage top 4 though. Might not have enough to win the league but we will be 2-4th IMHO.

John Gemmell interview was excellent. Very entertaining but you can also see why so many people sturggle to warm to the guy. Thought he did a really good job as a pundit for the League 2 preview show though. Do you know if he has any interest in becoming a pundit?

I don't know, it's certainly something I reckon he should look into though, I've been impressed with his insight when I interviewed him and over the three preview podcasts. I just wonder if there's any clamour for someone like him in Scottish punditry - he hasn't played in the top flight so the majority of people might not know who he is, and he'd probably be wheeled out for stuff like Off The Ball like Des McKeown to talk about "the diddy teams".