The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

Brilliant stuff there. He really does come across as a bit billy big time though for someone who has whored himself around the lower ebs of the game.

Armand 'WON'

Also felt a bit gutted when he spoke about Danny Mckay. That lad had the makings of a top player. Not many players nowadays have their careers ended even after a really bad injury but unfortunately for him, that happened. A footballing travesty.

Brilliant stuff there. He really does come across as a bit billy big time though for someone who has whored himself around the lower ebs of the game.

Armand 'WON'

Also felt a bit gutted when he spoke about Danny Mckay. That lad had the makings of a top player. Not many players nowadays have their careers ended even after a really bad injury but unfortunately for him, that happened. A footballing travesty.

John didn't quite finish the story but if I remember correctly, McKay had keeled over at Ochilvew with his injury close to the stand and I think Mad Bill leered over him, screaming at him and accusing him of cheating and play acting? I think the tide might have turned on Bill that day, from a loveable eccentric to a nasty piece of work.

I was speaking to McKays mum, she does the same job as me and helped me out with a work place qualification, lecturer type role, and I mind she was speaking about him and telling me her son played for Cowdenbeath after I told her I was an Arbroath fan.

This was just earlier this year but she had told me the story and it was very sad to hear, never realised just how good a player he was until hearing Gemmell speak there. Always thought it was maybe just a mum going a bit ott in saying how good her son was but sounds like he was the real deal.

Has a wee brother at Livingston I'm sure, different surname.

Alright lads, here's part two of big John's podcast - CLICK.

This is something else, especially the stuff about Scott Booth. Haven't seen someone take a beating like this since John Cena at SummerSlam 2014.

As good on the mic as he is in the ring......The Kevin Owens of lower league Scottish football

Edited by CM Punk

Listened to part one yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it, very excited for part two. Went off Gemmell slightly when he turned me down on FM due to a personal dislike for the club but he made up for it with this interview.

Really good work Craig, much appreciated.

Is Mad Bill still around?

Met him a few weeks ago randomly "ohhhh your the Stenny boyz" some man never forgets a face.

He's barred from Ochilview he was saying think he follows someone through Edinburgh way now.

He's barred from Ochilview he was saying think he follows someone through Edinburgh way now.

Think he's something of a nomad these days. Can be regularly spotted at Dunipace Juniors as well.

Fantastic interview once again, my opinion of Gemmell has changed now.

Last I spoke to him he was still going to away games although as Neilly says banned from Ochilview, that was a couple of years ago mind. Often to be seen in Wetherspoons Falkirk, carrier bag in hand as per. I'll see if I can grab him for an impromptu podcast next time I spot him!

Cesc: in centuries to come that interview will be talked about as a classic Pelé Podcast, up there with the Stevie Canning episode. A real treat for all interested parties.

I hope you took note that the Beast aknowledged that he has never had pace which has made your observations redundant over the years.

Very gracious of him not to mention Bold Rover also

Vic, your obsession over me is becoming more and more obnoxious. I like John, I always have, but like everyone else I've always been concerned by his pace and petulance. Both were covered candidly in the podcast.