The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

NO FUR ME DIFFERENT!

A fine description from Nicky. Some boy.

Ha, the stuff about Scott Booth was certainly enlightening!

Interesting to hear a player's perspective on the tenure of Mark Roberts. I guess it explains why he lasted as long as he did, to some extent.

Big Bad John up next.

SCENES!

I've been working on Tell Him He's Pelé for over three years now and the podcast I recorded yesterday with big John is by far and away the best thing I've ever done. We spoke for more than two hours, so I'm dividing it into two parts. Can't wait to get it published.

Alright lads, here it is. The big one. I might as well pack it in now because it won't be as good as this again.

Here's part one of John Gemmell's podcast - CLICK.

We spoke for more than two hours so I had to split it in two. This one focuses on the first nine years of his career, starting at his time at Queen's Park and finishing shortly after his release from Montrose in 2010. He talks about his spells at Partick Thistle, Hamilton Academical, Dumbarton, Bellshill Athletic, Albion Rovers and Cowdenbeath.

The second part, where he talks about the Crazy Gang, Stenhousemuir and last season's title-winning side, will be published soon.

Alright lads, here it is. The big one. I might as well pack it in now because it won't be as good as this again.

Here's part one of John Gemmell's podcast - CLICK.

We spoke for more than two hours so I had to split it in two. This one focuses on the first nine years of his career, starting at his time at Queen's Park and finishing shortly after his release from Montrose in 2010. He talks about his spells at Partick Thistle, Hamilton Academical, Dumbarton, Bellshill Athletic, Albion Rovers and Cowdenbeath.

The second part, where he talks about the Crazy Gang, Stenhousemuir and last season's title-winning side, will be published soon.

That was fantastic!

It looks like you're finding it hard to kick the bug of making these, which is great for those of us who love listening to them :)