The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

@Francesc Fabregas what's the odds on these kickstarting again over the summer? Appreciate you've got the telly show and stuff so might be too busy these days. PP saw me through my last exams last summer, don't have them anymore but still :P

The Pelé Podcast will definitely be coming back in the summer, hopefully within by the middle of June at the earliest. Already in talks with a couple of players to come on it.

As for the pre-season previews, it's unlikely they'll make a return - I was taking holidays from work so I could get them written up. Looking back, that was not the best use of my annual leave.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

The Pelé Podcast will definitely be coming back in the summer, hopefully within by the middle of June at the earliest. Already in talks with a couple of players to come on it.

As for the pre-season previews, it's unlikely they'll make a return - I was taking holidays from work so I could get them written up. Looking back, that was not the best use of my annual leave.

Do people use leave for reasons other than writing about lower league football? I was sat in Menorca last year writing a feature about our Betfred Cup draw, scrambling through the Lowland League forum to find out who Spartans had released :lol:

Please tell me you're in advanced talks with Chris Templeman, I need the big man back in my life[emoji25]

Good news.

What needs to happen to fully launch you into becoming a big time TV superstar? If can get you there will you go back to writing previews/ quarterly reports etc? Or will you be too busy banging supermodels taking drugs and beefing with bothwick?

10 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Good news.

What needs to happen to fully launch you into becoming a big time TV superstar? If can get you there will you go back to writing previews/ quarterly reports etc? Or will you be too busy banging supermodels taking drugs and beefing with bothwick?

BBC Scotland should bin Steven Thomson and give the presenters job to yer man Cesc.

Any chance of The Pelé Podcast doing a season preview episode as was done with Big John Gemmell a few years back?

Regardless, thoroughly enjoyed the pod and keep up the good telly content.

Hello friends, here's the first Pelé Podcast in eight months. It stars Andy Graham, the nicest man I've ever met in my life.

This is the first of three parts - here, he talks briefly about Alloa Athletic's prospects for the season ahead before discussing his rise from amateur football to the professional game with Stirling Albion, and his two years as a full-time player.

This is very good stuff.

CLICK

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished all 3 episodes. What a lovely, down to earth guy Andy Graham is. Brilliant listen as always Craig, especially Andy's song at the end. I can confirm you were indeed "loved" at the Sons, big man!

Worth noting that Andy was the ONLY Sons player from that year's squad who turned up at one of the later, lower key events for Stephen Grindlay's testimonial at Dumbarton. Significantly, it was after Stevie Aitken had replaced him as captain but just before he left for Ayr...so the writing was already on the wall. Spoke volumes for him that he still turned up to support Shay.[emoji106]