The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

Alright lads, here's the first podcast in a couple of weeks. It stars big Gerry McLauchlan.

CLICK

Really enjoyed recording this, Gerry's probably the most likable players I've interviewed so far. Part one focuses on his early time in the game at Hamilton, Stranraer and Queens, as well as his loan spells at Montrose and Arbroath.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Hi lads! Here's part two of our interview with Gerry McLauchlan - CLICK

This is the one with all the good stuff. He talks about his five years with Brechin City, his spells at Ayr United and Cowdenbeath, and his retirement and comeback with Queen's Park.

Great fun, all in.

Hi! Here's the latest edition of the Pelé Podcast. It stars East Fife midfielder Scott Agnew.

Part one covers the first half of his career - his time in Rangers' youth team, his spells at Hamilton Academical, Alloa Athletic, Ayr United and Stranraer, and his promotion with Dumbarton in 2011/12.

CLICK

Hi! Here's the latest edition of the Pelé Podcast. It stars East Fife midfielder Scott Agnew.
Part one covers the first half of his career - his time in Rangers' youth team, his spells at Hamilton Academical, Alloa Athletic, Ayr United and Stranraer, and his promotion with Dumbarton in 2011/12.
CLICK
Been right looking forward to this one and I'm particularly looking forward to hearing about the Ian Murray years at Dumbarton. There were rumours of a bust up between the two at Alloa just before he joined him at St Mirren, hoping some juicy goss is spilled in part 2. I always had visions of a Fergie vs Beckham type scenario unfolding in the away dressing room at the Indorill.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
17 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:
CLICK

Been right looking forward to this one and I'm particularly looking forward to hearing about the Ian Murray years at Dumbarton. There were rumours of a bust up between the two at Alloa just before he joined him at St Mirren, hoping some juicy goss is spilled in part 2. I always had visions of a Fergie vs Beckham type scenario unfolding in the away dressing room at the Indorill.

Part two is brilliant, genuinely learned a lot from talking to him. I'm sure you and your fellow Dumbarton fans will enjoy it.

Really enjoyed that. It was great to get a real feeling of what things were like behind the scenes and, as BBPF says, it's good to hear Aggy dispel the 'Jack Ross was the real brain behind Ian Murray' rumours.

Some fantastic memories in there. Aggy sounds just like any Sons fan talking about the 2014/15 season - where our achievement was outstanding, but things just felt a bit meh.

CGT is excellent. His superb patter is lost on some of the guests I feel but I thoroughly enjoy it. 

Keep on bodyin' the trolls FF.

Also, I know it was a while ago you spoke about it on here but Si Ferry's interview with Chic Young was pretty brief and never really focused much on his time here in Scotland. If you could get a wee interview with him I reckon it would be excellent. 

Alright lads, new week, new Pelé Podcast. This week, big Mick Dunlop is on the show.
In part one he talks about his four years at Ayr United and his three years at Queen's Park.
There's a lot to take in here so this is one for the heads.
CLICK

Good work again FF, very enjoyable listening whilst out walking the dog. I remember the play off final against QP, I’m sure we had Jason Dair up against Weatherston in the first game at Firhill and it was carnage. Looking back that QP team had some really good players in it.

Not sure if he's been mentioned before but Kevin McBride would be an interesting guest. Don't know how much lower league playing experience he actually had but was one of our 'marquee' signings for going full time in 2015/16, retired and became a coach in December 2015 after probably no more than half a dozen appearances, would have been a player and coach under EWB and became manager for the start of the 2016/17 season before being dumped for Gordon Dalziel and Mark Wilson. He was then the assistant manager for Yogi Hughes' disastrous reign as manager at Raith Rovers. Would be really interesting to hear his perspective on the Tom Wotherspoon/EWB/Iain King era. 

Edited by airdrieman