AWARDS NIGHT

Not aggressive, but here to talk about football nothing else.

This forum has become a joke with the nonsense posted on it.

My predictions based on what I've seen this season are :

Player of the year - Chunky

Manager of the year - Mark Adams

Referee of the year - Glen Carruthers

Team of the year - I could pick 3/4 of it but my French is rotten and can't name the rest.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player of the year from what I have seen so far this season would be Micky Wilson (NS). For the places in team of the year, the goalkeeper will either be Harry Fidler or Chunky. The rest of the team is hard to tell with so many games left.

Player of the year from what I have seen so far this season would be Micky Wilson (NS). For the places in team of the year, the goalkeeper will either be Harry Fidler or Chunky. The rest of the team is hard to tell with so many games left.

I've saw 4 games this season and Micky has been immense in each. I actually think he's improving with age.

Robert Middleton and Roman Soltys upfront

Not seen to many games but been very impressed with the Middleton boy.

Soltys was very quiet on the one occasion I saw him way back at the start of the season when Newton beat Saints.

Sounds really silly but uppers actually played quite well, passed the ball really well but whenever saints went forward they were clinical infront of goal!! A mixture of poor defending and great finishing cost us. They were up for it and going forward were really good. We take it on the chin and move on. No many defenders like tackling man mountain soltys!! Pity after a good result against Newton the week before.

Sounds really silly but uppers actually played quite well, passed the ball really well but whenever saints went forward they were clinical infront of goal!! A mixture of poor defending and great finishing cost us. They were up for it and going forward were really good. We take it on the chin and move on. No many defenders like tackling man mountain soltys!! Pity after a good result against Newton the week before.

will use play aswell against Newton on Saturday and b able to take the points

The league table doesn't lie! There going for the league and are a good team. Wel struggle on there big park. Were no used to the plastic pitches. As I said to my nana when I was round for tea and biscuits for mass on Sunday, all we can do is try our best ????

Archived