The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

1. Sweep, sweep, sweep.

2. Already covered in my 1st paragraph of my previous post.

3. Far more reaching than just "community service"

4. Hopefully it does and changes his mindset. Time will tell.

5. No, see point 4.

Look see if you don’t want to have a reasonable discussion and you’re happy to back the bigot 

That’s fine, it’s your conscious after all not mine

33 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Look see if you don’t want to have a reasonable discussion and you’re happy to back the bigot 

That’s fine, it’s your conscious after all not mine

Answer me this....

Why is it old firm fans like yourself think it's exceptable to pay £30 for a ticket, turn up in droves and it somehow exonorates them from carrying on exactly as Lafferty did yet take it as a given they'll be no comeback?

Is it because they suddenly develop faux outrage when it's aimed at them and they're not the ones actually dishing it out?

It's pretty obvious why your like a dug wae a bone right now.

42 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Maybe it’s me but I can’t see any justifiable reason for anyone using that language. 

Not even the Celtic fans who organise for, have made and fly banners containing the word?

Do you take steps to have those banners removed from Celtic Park - or better yet, do you straight up confront the fliers of such flags and banners?

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Excellent 

That matches the ban Kirk Broadfoot got for being a bigot

Hopefully he’s played his last game of football in Scotland 

It’s well deserved - there’s no place in society for this type of thing.

It may well match the ban Broadfoot received but it’s interesting to note that it’s less than the 7 game ban Tonev received for using ‘Abusive language of a racist nature’ on the pitch’.

Did he ever play for Celtic again after that ? I’d assume he wasn’t picked by your club again ?

47 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Answer me this....

Why is it old firm fans like yourself think it's exceptable to pay £30 for a ticket, turn up in droves and it somehow exonorates them from carrying on exactly as Lafferty did yet take it as a given they'll be no comeback?

Is it because they suddenly develop faux outrage when it's aimed at them and they're not the ones actually dishing it out?

It's pretty obvious why your like a dug wae a bone right now.

Kyle Lafferty is a Kilmarnock player mate.

“Faux outrage”

Fantastic 

Are you suggesting people should be outraged at one of your players for using that sort of language?

Or are you just giving him a pass because he’s a Kilmarnock employee?

It’s kinda impressive the lengths you’re going to to avoid discussion the issue at hand mind you 

Kilmarnock players uses anti catholic slur, all of a sudden it’s about Celtic and Celtic fans 

Amazing absolutely amazing, you should consider standing to lead the Tory party with they mental gymnastics

Once again, I dare say if he said something racist or anti semitic you’d be having a different attitude and I highly doubt you’d be attacking the people these slurs at aimed at.

But if you want to have a go at me for what a Kilmarnock player does feel free

It just really doesn’t reflect too well on you. 

Personally speaking, any player with his attitude shouldn’t be earning a wage from Scottish football. 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not even the Celtic fans who organise for, have made and fly banners containing the word?

Do you take steps to have those banners removed from Celtic Park - or better yet, do you straight up confront the fliers of such flags and banners?

“If they use the N word then why can’t I?”

Great argument.

Well done you

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s well deserved - there’s no place in society for this type of thing.

It may well match the ban Broadfoot received but it’s interesting to note that it’s less than the 7 game ban Tonev received for using ‘Abusive language of a racist nature’ on the pitch’.

Did he ever play for Celtic again after that ? I’d assume he wasn’t picked by your club again ?

Is having a discussion about what a Kilmarnock player done without mentioning Celtic or any other club too much to ask for?

Hopefully not 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Kilmarnock are happy to keep a bigot on the books?

Doesn't look good for the club tbh

I’ll assume the club doesn’t preach about being a inclusive family club that is welcome to all?

Hopefully the fans can put pressure on the club to make sure he never plays again 

The guy may be a bit of a knob but he has apologised and accepted his punishment.

Septic meanwhile appear happy to have thousands of bigots spouting sectarian shite every week, but that’ll be ok….

6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

“If they use the N word then why can’t I?”

Great argument.

Well done you

You'd have a terrific point if it wasn't for the fact it was you who said this :

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Maybe it’s me but I can’t see any justifiable reason for anyone using that language. 

So you could either answer my question or just slink off, like you usually do.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

The guy may be a bit of a knob but he has apologised and accepted his punishment.

Septic meanwhile appear happy to have thousands of bigots spouting sectarian shite every week, but that’ll be ok….

Nice downplay of what he done.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You'd have a terrific point if it wasn't for the fact it was you who said this :

So you could either answer my question or just slink off, like you usually do.

I love that you’re doubling down here

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

I love that you’re doubling down here

It's saddening that a man who, allegedly, grew up being the victim of so much sectarian abuse now spends an scary amount of time online trying to point score.

It's been pointed out numerous times - by numerous posters, that your act is the lowest of the low. 

Hopefully rather than just deleting your posts the moderating team just step up and delete your profile.

17 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Is having a discussion about what a Kilmarnock player done without mentioning Celtic or any other club too much to ask for?

Hopefully not 

No, you are on here, a football forum full of in the majority good, honest people, trying to cause an argument with anyone who doesn’t agree with you. It’s not needed and not welcome.

Kilmarnock had no control over Lafferty’s sectarian behaviour in a club, the authorities have dealt with it well.

Just leave it at that please.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

No, you are on here, a football forum full of in the majority good, honest people, trying to cause an argument with anyone who doesn’t agree with you. It’s not needed and not welcome.

Kilmarnock had no control over Lafferty’s sectarian behaviour in a club, the authorities have dealt with it well.

Just leave it at that please.

I’m sorry I had no idea discussing a player receiving a 10 game ban for being a bigot was out of bounds

I apologise for mentioning it, Hopefully I haven’t upset anyone too much. 

Kilmarnock still employ and play him, so yeah they do have a say in it. A pretty big one 

36 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Once again, I dare say if he said something racist or anti semitic you’d be having a different attitude

So having mentioned this a few times and going by what you’ve said, can I clarify that what you are getting at is:

If a player made racist or antisemitic comments you’d expect fans would or should be taking action in an attempt to force the clubs hand in order to prevent said player playing for them again?

And you believe due to the fact that this is a sectarian comment then it is being treated differently?

If so, then there have been instances of players making racist comments in the past in Scottish football, and I don’t recall it ever being handled any differently than Kilmarnock have handled this situation.

Edited by AJF

17 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's saddening that a man who, allegedly, grew up being the victim of so much sectarian abuse now spends an scary amount of time online trying to point score.

It's been pointed out numerous times - by numerous posters, that your act is the lowest of the low. 

Hopefully rather than just deleting your posts the moderating team just step up and delete your profile.

Yeah absolutely 

Im the bad guy here for discussion the behaviour of a Kilmarnock player. 

“delete your profile”

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Thanks for the laugh, go report my profile, I’d love to see it 

Back on the block list for you. 

27 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Nice downplay of what he done.

Remind me again what he did, did he kill anyone or even hurt someone.

No one is downplaying anything, Im not for a minute condoning his stupid action, and he deserved to be punished.

Can we now move on and anticipate the SFA taking a similarly hard line on the Old Filth bigots?

n.b. Why am I even feeding this troll?

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

So having mentioned this a few times and going by what you’ve said, can I clarify that what you are getting at is:

If a player made racist or antisemitic comments you’d expect fans would or should be taking action in an attempt to force the clubs hand in order to prevent said player playing for them again?

And you believe due to the fact that this is a sectarian comment then it is being treated differently?

If so, then there have been instances of players making racist comments in the past in Scottish football, and I don’t recall it ever being handled any differently than Kilmarnock have handled this situation.

Yes absolutely 

If it was a player of a club I supported I’d absolutely want to see him out the door 

If they can’t do it legally, then at the very least I would expect him not to be picked 

Not exactly a controversial statement to be making here.