The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Alright folks, I had ex Killie keeper Cammy Bell on my podcast this week if anyone fancies giving it a listen. Spoke really well about his time at the club. Hope everyone enjoys, any feedback and follows/shares on Twitter or Instagram which is @headitpodcast appreciated. Also hoping to have more Killie related content soon👍🏻⚽

YouTube:

Spotify:

Apple:https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/a-chat-with-cammy-bell/id1570371231?i=1000557920588

Cheers

Ross

There’s rumours that the club are seeking agreement to segregate the Chadwick to accommodate more home fans. That would be excellent, getting the stadium rocking with Killie fans on all 4 sides. 

To celebrate Killie winning the league I am giving away a Killie shirt signed by the league winning squad on my podcasts page - get involved on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/headitpodcast/status/1517613774156570626?cxt=HHwWhIC9rfvr0o8qAAAA

Thanks to Fraser Murray for sorting this out and congrats Killie fans, sure you will all enjoy your night!

The following players are under contract for next season:

Euan Murray
Fraser Murray
Dan Armstrong
Blair Alston
Scott Robinson
Jack Sanders
Chris Stokes
Brad Lyons
Liam Polworth
Sam Walker
Dylan McGowan
Oli Shaw
Ash Taylor
Innes Cameron

However, out of all of these, Taylor, Shaw and Fraser Murray are the only ones I'd definitely want to stay. Robinson and Alston will presumably stick around too, and Walker will be fine as a back-up keeper, but I'd expect us to be trying to offload some of the others to other clubs in the Championship or down south.

The following are out of contract:

Stephen McGinn
Jason Naismith
Lee Hodson
Kyle Lafferty
Rory McKenzie
Chris Burke
Brandon Haunstrup
Calum Waters

Of these, obviously we'd want to keep Lafferty and McKenzie and Burke should get another year if he wants one.

I'd be happy enough to give Stephen McGinn another year as an experienced squad player, but he might fancy regular football in the Championship again. The rest can f**k off immediately.

Of the guys on loan, Hemming is the only one we should be trying to keep, but I doubt it's what Middlesbrough will have in mind for him.

Edited by craigkillie

Is anyone else absolutely burst after the past weekend? Great fun.

I keep having to remind myself that there's still another game to go on Friday night. Disappointed that I can't make it to Stark's because no matter the result it'll be a big party.

17 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Is anyone else absolutely burst after the past weekend? Great fun.

I keep having to remind myself that there's still another game to go on Friday night. Disappointed that I can't make it to Stark's because no matter the result it'll be a big party.

I feel like I've run a marathon! But totally worth it.

Friday night is right up there for me as one of the best experiences in 40 years following Killie, can't beat a last minute winner.

I said it before and I'll say it again I f**kin love Blair Alston.