The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Really wanted Arbroath to lose today. The thought of going into Arbroath at home with a 4 point lead makes me a bit worried.

Next week you are away at Inverness while Arbroath are at home to QOS. Wouldn't surprise me if Arbroath play you knowing if they win, they go top.

Not home and dry yet.

On 10/04/2022 at 01:22, DUAFC said:

Decent result today.....enjoy your trip up the A9 next Friday night, no pressure. 

See you soon  !!

6 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Tumble weed.....sccchhhh

Nothing to be heard but Killie ass holes flapping in the wind.

Sit doon m8. 

6 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Tumble weed.....sccchhhh

If you saw how well we played Saturday you would be keeping quiet yourself.

See you in a fortnight, hoping that despite it being a Friday a fair few will make the trip down.

On 10/04/2022 at 01:22, DUAFC said:

Decent result today.....enjoy your trip up the A9 next Friday night, no pressure. 

See you soon  !!

8 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Tumble weed.....sccchhhh

Just worry about your own result on Saturday m7, see you a week on Friday xo

10 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Tumble weed.....sccchhhh

QOS were unlucky against us a couple of weeks ago and should have beat Partick on Friday so regardless of what happens on Friday I think it might be Arbroath ass holes flapping although unlike Killie they will be happy with 2nd being a part time/hybrid club and all that!!!

23 hours ago, KTID65 said:

although unlike Killie they will be happy with 2nd being a part time/hybrid club and all that!!!

I'm not honestly sure why we'd be happy with 2nd when we've still got a real chance of winning the title outright.

As others have said 2nd place wouldn't be disastrous for us -what about yourselves  ??

1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

I'm not honestly sure why we'd be happy with 2nd when we've still got a real chance of winning the title outright.

As others have said 2nd place wouldn't be disastrous for us -what about yourselves  ??

Would depend on whether we got through the playoff or not. I suspect it probably would be given the implications of staying another year in the Championship and cutting the budget accordingly etc. - however, it's in our hands and I'd rather be where we are right now than where you guys are. Big weekend ahead.

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

Have the parking restrictions started? If so where are the car parks located within walking distance. Thanks 

In addition to what Hawkeye has said, there's plenty of parking at the old Safeway car park which is directly across from the big Tesco. You'll have no trouble finding a space down that way.