The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

In a season where we've squandered so many chances to capitalise on our promotion rivals' stumbles, it's nice to see that after we've stumbled Arbroath have failed to capitalise on our poor performance. We can't afford many more performances like that on Friday though, and given I was worried about the Morton game I'm pleased looking back at it that we've managed to get a point. A huge home game coming up on Saturday now.

6 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Only 0.06 goals per game behind the great Andy Kerr. An impressive return from Lafferty considering 6 months was spent in a relegation battle.

I am equally impressed at your ability to pull that stat out the bag in under 25 minutes.

25 minutes ago, BornOffside said:

I am equally impressed at your ability to pull that stat out the bag in under 25 minutes.

Rolls off the tongue after hearing my faither talk about him for so many years 😁

Watching the post game interview, Waters is out for the season with a hamstring injury.

Del also mentions both LB's are currently out, it's looking like it'll be Dean Campbell for the rest of the season.

Edited by C4mmy31

50 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Watching the post game interview, Waters is out for the season with a hamstring injury.

Del also mentions both LB's are currently out, it's looking like it'll be Dean Campbell for the rest of the season.

McInnes occasionally used Campbell at left-back for us, and I think I actually preferred him there to midfield. I usually felt he read the game well defensively and had a decent delivery on his left foot when he got forward. That might well be his best position in the long term. 

16 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Really wanted Arbroath to lose today. The thought of going into Arbroath at home with a 4 point lead makes me a bit worried.

Offer me a four point lead this time next week and I'd take it right now.

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

McInnes occasionally used Campbell at left-back for us, and I think I actually preferred him there to midfield. I usually felt he read the game well defensively and had a decent delivery on his left foot when he got forward. That might well be his best position in the long term. 

He was a bit shakey in the 1st half today, but far better 2nd half albeit against a very poor Dunfermline team who offered little going forward.

14 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I will take any reassurance right now, many thanks.