The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, fullmetaljacket said:
1 hour ago, Loemba90 said:
Driving through to the game on Saturday, is there plenty places to park close to the ground?

Fully expecting a gubbing tbh, especially if Lafferty is back for Killie.  

Plenty on street parking in surrounding areas if you get here early enough. Heard you guys have sold 1500 which is pretty decent imo.

Cheers, yeah sounds like good numbers despite us being utter shite for 2 months!

Driving through to the game on Saturday, is there plenty places to park close to the ground?  

You'll be ok to park in the surrounding streets at present as the proposed parking embargo isn't in force yet....

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/football-fans-set-parking-crackdown-25165772

Edited by C4mmy31

Fully expecting a gubbing tbh, especially if Lafferty is back for Killie.  

Like some of the guys here have said you might well be fine with on-street parking. If you're after a car park, there's the big Tesco which is about 5/10 minutes' walk from the Chadwick Stand and opposite that there's the car park where the old Safeway used to be. If you do park at the big Tesco, make sure and nip into the Forum Café for some ice cream/sweets for the game.

On 19/01/2022 at 09:11, craigkillie said:

He was average at the start of the season, though nowhere near as bad as folk were making out, then got injured and has been badly missed because Lee Hodson is dreadful.

For me Naismith’s performances have been a good reflection of the entire team when TW was in charge - lacklustre, lacking energy, seemed to be slightly unfit, no creativity and worst of all I just need to turn up and produce average performances in this league.

Edited by Sortmeout

Like some of the guys here have said you might well be fine with on-street parking. If you're after a car park, there's the big Tesco which is about 5/10 minutes' walk from the Chadwick Stand and opposite that there's the car park where the old Safeway used to be. If you do park at the big Tesco, make sure and nip into the Forum Café for some ice cream/sweets for the game.
^^^ Ricky V. Likes this.

3 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

A lot of it is going to come down to whether McInnes is willing to put up with inconsistency with the potential for a higher ceiling, rather than the more established known quantities that Killie already have. 

No pressure on him then.

The established known quantities we have are utter pish. He can only improve on what's already there, but hopefully we can strengthen the midfield further over the next week.

With Lafferty's signing I am now optimistic about success this season for the first time.  :hurrah:

38 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
57 minutes ago, gannonball said:
Is he not posting under a new username on here?

Don't think so, he chamber back a wee while ago.

Right enough just strolled through my notifications and he still uses his original account, for some reason I thought he had different one too. Hopefully just taking a break from here 🤞

10 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Lafferty has signed until the end of the season.

Was he offered a longer deal or only willing to commit to a few months? 

I think it'll be more to do with which division we'll be in next season. 

12 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Lafferty has signed until the end of the season.

Was he offered a longer deal or only willing to commit to a few months? 

Think it suited both parties. 

Not sure we would want lumbered with his wages in the championship for 12 months or longer and also doubt he wants to play there any more than we do.