The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

14 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

It just totally ruins all the good feeling (if you can say that after relegation) as the manager brought his squad together over the summer.

If people in the club don’t care enough to double check these sort of things what else is being missed due to lack of proper care and attention.

Knowing you lot it will be debt repayements to someone.

On 13/07/2021 at 11:04, spot on said:

I can accurately confirm he should not have played and yous couldn’t organise a piss  up in a brewery . Big team - your having a laugh🤔

Envy is a terrible thing.

The Sunday Post understands bosses at Lloyds have already classified Kilmarnock’s debts as “impaired” an accountancy term for a debt unlikely to be repaid in full.

34 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Knowing you lot it will be debt repayements to someone.

Would that be similar to the CVA Ayr Utd reached with it's creditors in 2004?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12419478.ayr-united-thrown-pounds-100000-lifeline-in-struggle-to-keep-afloat/

Now bolt ya f**kin rocket....

54 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

52 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

The Sunday Post understands bosses at Lloyds have already classified Kilmarnock’s debts as “impaired” an accountancy term for a debt unlikely to be repaid in full.

Please quote where it says we’ve missed any payments. Even a single payment will do.

On 14/07/2021 at 12:04, C4mmy31 said:

Would that be similar to the CVA Ayr Utd reached with it's creditors in 2004?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12419478.ayr-united-thrown-pounds-100000-lifeline-in-struggle-to-keep-afloat/

Now bolt ya f**kin rocket....

For the record, Ayr never entered into a CVA with creditors.  All debts were paid.

39 minutes ago, Parkhouse said:

For the record, Ayr never entered into a CVA with creditors.  All debts were paid.

I guess the Herald must have got it wrong then.... but Campbell Money & Norrie McWhirter were still asked to rip up their contracts, go part-time and except a wage cut due to your "financial difficulties"

At the end of the day no Ayr fan can claim the financial moral high ground as @Buckfastattempted with his posts......

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

I guess the Herald must have got it wrong then.... but Campbell Money & Norrie McWhirter were still asked to rip up their contracts, go part-time and except a wage cut due to your "financial difficulties"

At the end of the day no Ayr fan can claim the financial moral high ground as @Buckfastattempted with his posts......

Of course I can,we paid our debt you didn't,end of story.

What’s the chances of an increase in crowd allowance and away fans in on the 2nd of August?

Starting to hear rumours you guys are trying to make it happen.

37 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Surely Armstrong would have known he was suspended?

It was for two bookings in different games at the start of last season, so I don't think it's unforgivable that he either wasn't aware or didn't recall. It'd be different if it was for a straight red or if it was more recent. 

51 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Surely Armstrong would have known he was suspended?

I doubt he'll remember a couple of bookings from twelve months prior. 

Checking the suspensions list is fairly basic, tbh.