The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

11 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What does 'You'll never take the Killie' actually mean?

They've got some weird shit down at that place. "A Club With History"  was another tragic effort

31 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

A penalty win at last!

Thirty (seven) years of hurt over.

Can't believe I've seen us win  a shootout. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime, but hoodoos are made to be broken. Onwards.

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Apparently Gavin Wallace let slip in commentary tonight, we have two players lined up to sign in time for the Ayr game....

I missed that, had to mute the commentary he's an awful commentator, a total windbag with little knowledge of football and zero objectivity.

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I missed that, had to mute the commentary he's an awful commentator, a total windbag with little knowledge of football and zero objectivity.

I never saw it myself as I was at RP, but the Mrs watched on TV and said he mentioned it....

Edited by C4mmy31

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Guys who do PA gigs at football clubs tend to have extraordinarily high opinions of themselves. Guy at Falkirk also used to have a reputation of being a complete p***k.

Strange thing to say - never heard this. His quizzes etc. during Lockdown 1 were excellent and well received . He also got suspended for correctly calling Sevco Sevco so he's sound by me.

Are you lot just salty because he played Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves once when you came to visit?

8 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Strange thing to say - never heard this. His quizzes etc. during Lockdown 1 were excellent and well received . He also got suspended for correctly calling Sevco Sevco so he's sound by me.

Are you lot just salty because he played Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves once when you came to visit?

Was maybe a previous guy?

I just remember hearing from people who worked there that he was an arse and once locked himself in his wee booth because the club had hired a local DJ to do a charity event at the stadium.

I have absolutely zero memory of which songs have been played at Falkirk vs Dunfermline matches as I’m usually getting into the ground just before kick-off.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I'd also doubt that anyone at the club would actually give him any inside information given he would inevitably blurt it out at some point.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

When are you guys likely to hear back about capacity for the game v us? 

They should have it in the bag - are there not councillors / ex councillors who are season tickets holders?

Would be a total embarrassment if they can’t get home and away fans in - even Hamilton sorted that out for us and they only have 2 stands.

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

They should have it in the bag - are there not councillors / ex councillors who are season tickets holders?

Would be a total embarrassment if they can’t get home and away fans in - even Hamilton sorted that out for us and they only have 2 stands.

We have Councillors, Mp's, Msp's even a dictator or two,  past and present and whilst i am sure they will be doing all they can to increase the permitted capacity, I doubt it will include away supporters.

Edited by killiekranky