The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Have we ever had a more rancid defence than this one?  I've been watching since the 80s and I am struggling to remember one. Get Millen, Medley, Broadfoot and the two keepers to absolute f**k (Doyle did well today other than that comedy pass out from defence when there wasn't a Montrose player within 30 yards of him, but he is generally shite).  I don't think they'd even get to warm the Montrose bench. 
3-1 flattered us in the end, big time. Huge restructuring job required next year no matter what league we are in. 

Agreed. This defence has been absolute shite all season. A major clearance and rebuild is urgently required.

And up front. We have no one signed to play as number 9. 
Lafferty will have a queue of clubs after him, hopefully including mine (can't believe I'm saying that [emoji1785]).

Can't believe how many sitters Montrose missed today, albeit you guys missed a few chances too.

No chance, we gave you Brophy and you broke him.
I heard he was playing with a broken foot so Killie probably got rid knowing he was knackered [emoji23].

Brophy and Lafferty up front sounds good to me.

What do you think about our cup tie? Great chance of a semi (ooo eeer) for both teams.

On 19/04/2021 at 13:22, sergie's no1 fan said:

I heard he was playing with a broken foot so Killie probably got rid knowing he was knackered emoji23.png.

Brophy and Lafferty up front sounds good to me.

What do you think about our cup tie? Great chance of a semi (ooo eeer) for both teams.

A semi would be amazing for us right now as we are having problems staying up .

I see we've been linked tonight by Scott Burns with Shayne Lavery, as to have Motherwell.... if we could somehow tempt both him and keep Lafferty, I'd bite your hand off.

That being said, all this will no doubt depend on us staying up.....

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
27 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Where's all this talk of Lafferty being out coming from?

Paisley I strongly suspect.

I would concur with that until proven otherwise. Just seems like a big nothing.

I'm sure saw someone speculating that Wright might leave him out in case he got injured, but I'm not convinced. Sure, we want to stay up, but I'm equally sure most of us want this cup run to continue. And equally sure he's going to put us through.

2 hours ago, johnstone bud said:

Tell your manager to shut his pie hole Killies pen was a perfect tackle and a dive and what about your 2nd goal was way offside but apart from that really enjoyed the game.

Thanks for visiting. We'll let him know. Enjoy the rest of your morning cider.