The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

35 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Tommy Wright been part of the Northern Ireland set up for years awful rogue call of course he knows most of them

Matty Lund is avalible of a bosman professor all of them are that is the point of the lo

We are know Killie are skint 

Just for reference, you realise that in Tommy Wrights 5 seasons at saints. He signed about 4 players from Northern Ireland. He is 100% not that type of manager and I’m afraid you’re just spouting pish as Craig told you earlier. 

27 minutes ago, Widge said:

Just for reference, you realise that in Tommy Wrights 5 seasons at saints. He signed about 4 players from Northern Ireland. He is 100% not that type of manager and I’m afraid you’re just spouting pish as Craig told you earlier. 

Cos he never needed to St Johnstone were and are a much stronger team on less money than at Killie 

At Killie he should have a little bit extra budget to bring in a couple of new faces he has worked with before 

And he thinks there is a stronger fan base to fill both sides of the staduim

Why you getting all hot and bothered it's a forum pal we are supposed to have a chat 

I don't understand the seethe lately in here but then again maybe I've forgot what it's like in Ayrshire?

So Tommy Wright doesn't improve the teams he comes to?

All my shouts aren't Northern Irish there are a few Welsh in there to Fon William's to if you count him

Cameron Borthwick Jackson is avalble on bosman to at Oldham he was at Man Utd still 24 and is a left back

Surely someone any ambitious SPFL team should be looking at and have interest in

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

21 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Honestly, why are you polutting this thread?

Because I care about Scottish football would be nice to see a strong Killie 

But you need to stay up first 

Kyle Turner at Dunfermline is a good player to can see him in the SPFL next year the way he is going 23

Killie need to get the younger legs in the team 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

I have always said that we have been lacking in a squad of players who have once looked at Northern Ireland on a map. So long as they have vast ambitions of playing for some of the biggest clubs in Europe, like Blackburn and...erm... Preston, that is anyway. 

1 hour ago, Richie95 said:

I have always said that we have been lacking in a squad of players who have once looked at Northern Ireland on a map. So long as they have vast ambitions of playing for some of the biggest clubs in Europe, like Blackburn and...erm... Preston, that is anyway. 

Blackburn and Preston can buy players

When was the last time Killie got a decent fee for a player?

Just don't die if you go down  the big hotel won't be making any money

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I've been suprised how poor Killie have been this season. Theres no way theyll be relegated though, Ross County, Hamilton and a free falling Motherwell are worse teams 

The same Motherwell who beat them little over a week ago at Rugby Park?