The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Mo El Makrini has set to sign for IK Start ....

"the 33-year-old will be a Start player next week as long as he passes the medical test and others formalities"

Edited by C4mmy31

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Any idea if you got a fee for El Makrini or if it was a free transfer?

Nothin officially announced..... not even any rumours of one circulating on our social media channels.

12 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nothin officially announced..... not even any rumours of one circulating on our social media channels.

Cheers, ill stick it in as "undisclosed" just now.

Random question but when Kabamba scored at the weekend they played La Bamba which I thought was a cracking scorers tune for him but when he scored the second it was a different song. Do you often just play La Bamba and it was just a coincidence he scored? 

"La Bamba" was definitely for him. The second time around it was "Tequila!", which his name can also fit into. I assume the two will be alternated in some way.

• 3 weeks later...

I assumed that he would be joining as first choice, and I guess he did too. But Millen has been doing pretty well out there, daft red card aside, and when McGowan came on against Saints he was absolutely horrendous. Unless there's something else going on in the background, I think it says a lot about him if he's not willing to fight for his place. We're only 8 games in.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I assumed that he would be joining as first choice, and I guess he did too. But Millen has been doing pretty well out there, daft red card aside, and when McGowan came on against Saints he was absolutely horrendous. Unless there's something else going on in the background, I think it says a lot about him if he's not willing to fight for his place. We're only 8 games in.

Aye it makes no sense to me tbh, and half thought there would be more too it when I read the headline.