The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Happy enough with the transfer business so far. Agree that we need to bring in another centre-back, and although Broadfoot has been fine if he or Findlay pick up an injury we're then reliant on a 19-year-old with no senior appearances to step up (or move Dicker).

Tshibola signing today is excellent and hopefully settling down somewhere he knows will get the best out of him. All things being equal he starts in midfield ahead of Dicker for me. 

Not quite for me. Dicker often has a mad 15 mins, where he has a few dodgy misplaced passes (usually at the start of games), but he then drags himself back into the game and never goes missing. Be it age, experience or just a will to win but I feel Tish is lacking that.

Still young and on his day a better player than Dicker but for me he just needs to find that other level that some players can pull out.

Delighted with the signing though, great squad being built.

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Not quite for me. Dicker often has a mad 15 mins, where he has a few dodgy misplaced passes (usually at the start of games), but he then drags himself back into the game and never goes missing. Be it age, experience or just a will to win but I feel Tish is lacking that.

Still young and on his day a better player than Dicker but for me he just needs to find that other level that some players can pull out.

Delighted with the signing though, great squad being built.

Aye that's pretty accurate about Dicker. Still, we need to start looking forward - Dicker and Power won't go on forever, and both started showing signs last season that they might be on the wane. Great against Rangers or Celtic but lacking something in games we're expected to control. 

1 minute ago, Quitongo's Left Peg said:

Aye that's pretty accurate about Dicker. Still, we need to start looking forward - Dicker and Power won't go on forever, and both started showing signs last season that they might be on the wane. Great against Rangers or Celtic but lacking something in games we're expected to control. 

What I’ll say now may be contradictory:

I think Dicker and Power not looking as good could be down to replacing Mulumbu with El-mhak. Appreciate I’m not stunning anyone with that theory. However it ties back into my earlier point about Tish. He kind of got a pass during his first season because “Mulumbu keeps him out the team” but why was it not Dicker or Power out the team? It was tried a couple of times, with Dicker anyway, and both Dicker and Power cemented themselves with Mulumbu in the team.

The club is pleased to announce the arrival of Clevid Dikamona on a one-year deal, subject to Scottish FA approval.

The central defender, who most recently played for Hearts, will add to Alex Dyer’s defensive options after agreeing a contract with Killie until the summer of 2021.

Clevid, 30, is excited to return to the Scottish Premiership after returning to his native France at the start of the coronavirus pandemic.

He said: “I feel very happy to be here, it’s a real pleasure to be back playing football after everything that has been happening over the past few months.

“I know some of the lads from my time playing against them and I know how the team like to play so hopefully I can really add something to the squad.”

Alex Dyer said: “Clevid has is a strong defender who has experience in this league and I needed someone who could fit in straight away so I hope he is going to be a good addition to the club.

Edited by C4mmy31

Broadfoot has been fine since he came back in January. I do agree though we need some extra competition in that area.

The fans are just upset with him given the whole "Alessio is a muppet" interview he gave when he left.
I agree with this, he's been fine since he came back. Folk are basing their opinions on off the field stuff, just as they did with several other players last season.
He strolled it with us before he got injured. Never seen a player manage to piss off both sets of supporters in a transfer like that before [emoji23].

16 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I love big Clevid.  Gutted to see him sign for another Scottish team.  He's not the greatest player but he gives absolutely everything, the fans will love him.

The only thing of note I remember him doing was posting a video to the authorites to try and get another professional player in trouble when it was actually him who committed the foul. Dick and Moaner.

3 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

The only thing of note I remember him doing was posting a video to the authorites to try and get another professional player in trouble when it was actually him who committed the foul. Dick and Moaner.

He was man of the match in the last Derby and best player on the park when we beat you in the New Year's Derby at ER a couple of seasons back.  Not surprised you erased that from your memory though.

Edited by Tony Wonder

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:
1 hour ago, bennett said:
Rugby park is now the bsbp stadium of dreams. 

Fucks it got to do with you cunto? Keep watching your dodgy stream p***k!

Sorry Gordon,  just thought I'd mention it.

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

He was man of the match in the last Derby and best player on the park when we beat you in the New Year's Derby at ER a couple of seasons back.  Not surprised you erased that from your memory though.

You say this as if it's some form of achievement

25 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I’m very happy at the lack of knicker-wetting concerning the BBSP stadium on here.

You should see all the faux outrage on Twitter.

As Bowie said in the press release even he knows the name will only get used in an official capacity.....

“The stadium will always be known as Rugby Park to our fans and I don’t want to take that away, so we have added our name to the start, naming the ground The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.