The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

39 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

How much would you realistically want for him?

He's out of contract at the end of the season.  I would think the club would hope to get something like £200k for him, I know that seems steep due to the contract situation but using last seasons figures the difference between 7th and 10th for example in prize money is about £180k.

If he was in a longer contract then I would've expected the club to be looking for anything upwards of £1m as a starting price.  His form this season hasn't been anywhere near as good but he is still one of the better RBs in the league and in the reckoning for first choice RB for Scotland.

Probably get £25k for him and like it.

Edited by Sortmeout

Any good, or bad, news in that we've hired Kirsten Robertson?

Not seen the article myself, but shes apparently going to play a major part in how we're run from here on out/until Steve Brown disagrees with something.

29 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

😂

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

By all accounts she is absolutely terrible at her job and an even worse person.

7 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Good luck. You'll need it

Excellent news 😂

Liam Millar has been recalled by Liverpool apparently...... posted by his dad on kickback, club still to confirm thou.

They must be horrified at how much he has regressed.

Edited by C4mmy31

Lost his confidence to run at players after being scythed down in the second game of the season against Accies. There were a couple of other times too when it happened that I can remember off the top of my head, Porteous in the league cup and the first game against County at RP. 

End product from him was never good enough either unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
4 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:
Greg Kiltie returns to RP. About time, hopefully he can add something to the squad!

The way things are at the moment, that feels like a new signing. A pretty good one, mind.

It does feel that way. I really hope he's in form though as it'll be no use if he's not.