The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, Yorky said:

Crazy move in my view, thought he was building something before the injuries piled up. They looked a well organised side at our place even when down to 10 men. But football is not full of patient individuals these days whether that be those running clubs or a percentage of supporters. He will do well at another club.

He's a shite manager. Only put 3 past McPhee's team and even allowed us a shot at goal. Clearly deserved the sack.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I haven't even said I want to appoint him, but "this kinda record" involves defeats to Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Killie and Motherwell, the top five teams in the country, plus one against Hamilton. In terms of budget, Livingston will be in the bottom three in the league, and he has kept them well above that throughout his time there.

Only Scottish team to gub Celtic this season too, and just got a 3-0 win over Killie two games back. f**k what am I doing, aye C4mmy31 is right, he's shite.:whistle

16 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Only Scottish team to gub Celtic this season too, and just got a 3-0 win over Killie two games back. f**k what am I doing, aye C4mmy31 is right, he's shite.:whistle

Tbf he is only the manager in name. Everyone knows who the real man in charge at Livi is.

4 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
7 hours ago, senorsoupe said:
I am very baffled by this decision by Kilmarnock.  Sure there has been a rocky patch but you guys are still in the top 6, which when you look at the squad you have is probably about right.  Maybe Steve Clarke raised expectations a bit too much

Strange decision only few months into the season cost the club a fortune in compo . all the new faces he brought in lol. James Fowler will have a big say in the new manager . it might well be Dyer and fowler as no 2 short term . the usual list of sad managers will be on the phone lol lol

I think Killie had a get out clause in the contract so any compensation would be minimal.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Big bust up between Bruce and Alessio, Dyer refused to stick up for his manager. Kicked off from there.

All the wee tryhards that were fuming when the MSM called him out as a dud must be fuming that the MSM were right. Funny ol’ world. 

I don't think he's been a dud at all.

Latest rumour goes is that when he went to discuss his targets for January, he was refused every player he wanted and the sort of budget he wanted, an argument ensued, and that was that.

No manager in place until the Winter break.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Latest rumour goes is that when he went to discuss his targets for January, he was refused every player he wanted and the sort of budget he wanted, an argument ensued, and that was that.

I'm led to believe that the rumour posted earlier about the bust-up with Bruce is more accurate.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's been a lot of rumours about what's happened. Another one has appeared on kickback that there was a bust up between Angelo and Bruce after the game against county this past weekend and Dyer didn't stick up for him (Angelo). Not sure we'll ever fully know what happened tbh. 

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm led to believe that the rumour posted earlier about the bust-up with Bruce is more accurate.

2 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

There's been a lot of rumours about what's happened. Another one has appeared on kickback that there was a bust up between Angelo and Bruce after the game against county this past weekend and Dyer didn't stick up for him (Angelo). Not sure we'll ever fully know what happened tbh. 

Seems a bit poor for the club, and Dyer, to back the player ahead of their manager tbh, unless he's done something completely mental. 

I hope he has done something completley mental tbh. Like suggest a change in diet, habits, training methods and professionalism. Fucking player power? At Killie? c***s could hardly kick a ball until Clarke and Dyer got hold of them. Hope the door hitting their arses on the way out causes a career ending injury.