The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Did you lads catch Yogis live BBC interview for the Falkirk job whe we played Linlithgow? Hes goat the fire back in his belly. Dont bother with other applicants.

I did indeed see that chat.

"Av goat tha fyre back in ma belly! A rekon a could gie a klub a richt gid help if a wiz thur manigur"

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

He's managing Livingston in the Premiership, what do you expect?

I dont expect to appoint someone with this kinda record on the back of him being a former player for us.

Take the tinted specs off for a minute. He's not the guy to take us forward......

I haven't even said I want to appoint him, but "this kinda record" involves defeats to Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Killie and Motherwell, the top five teams in the country, plus one against Hamilton. In terms of budget, Livingston will be in the bottom three in the league, and he has kept them well above that throughout his time there.

Edited by craigkillie

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I dont expect to appoint someone with this kinda record on the back of him being a former player for us.

Take the tinted specs off for a minute. He's not the guy to take us forward......

Maybe not. But that doesn't mean he won't get the job. 

First name I thought of when the news came out TBH.

2 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Martin Canning is the man here.Vastly experienced in taking a side overachieving and dropping them into an exciting race to the bottom.

Would Hamilton not be better getting him back to keep them up before it's too late.

I am very baffled by this decision by Kilmarnock.  Sure there has been a rocky patch but you guys are still in the top 6, which when you look at the squad you have is probably about right.  Maybe Steve Clarke raised expectations a bit too much
Strange decision only few months into the season cost the club a fortune in compo . all the new faces he brought in lol. James Fowler will have a big say in the new manager . it might well be Dyer and fowler as no 2 short term . the usual list of sad managers will be on the phone lol lol