The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Did you watch us trying break down Progres last night?

Killie will soak everything up and hit us on the break, we always fall for it.

Yip it certainly wasn’t pleasing on the eye but still think without Killie’s lack of strikers you’ve got more chance of scoring two or 3. Tbf though a draw wouldn’t be a surprise given Rangers never seem to win the opening league game 

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Tbf though a draw wouldn’t be a surprise given Rangers never seem to win the opening league game 

I hope you're right.  I don't know about other social media platforms, but their vile, orcish fans have been absolutely abhorrent on Twitter the past couple of weeks.  I maintain they're the worst collection of fans in Europe.

Guest Moomintroll
Kilmarnock announce today to kilmarnock bring trio new signings
Hope so craigieboy, we need a few more attacking options but I am far more enthused after watching the performance yesterday. AA seems to have realised exactly what Lord Dyer brings & has embraced it/him, if we can get Millar back and add another couple of forward players we will be fine.

41 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

What's the chances of you boys loaning us big Innes? Been rumoured on our thread that we're keen on him.

Only if we bring in a striker or two ourselves.  It's an area we're woefully short in.

Guest Moomintroll
What's the chances of you boys loaning us big Innes? Been rumoured on our thread that we're keen on him.
I think he needs another loan spell but I rate him highly, as Fide said though we need a few in before we can think of letting him go out for a while.

Much like Agent Scotland, they base most of their stories on stuff they've read elsewhere on the internet. In this case, Sky Sports journalist Pete O'Rourke (who is usually a very accurate source) reported that we were interested in him.

41 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Much like Agent Scotland, they base most of their stories on stuff they've read elsewhere on the internet. In this case, Sky Sports journalist Pete O'Rourke (who is usually a very accurate source) reported that we were interested in him.

Kilmarnock interest who?