The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Guest Bob Mahelp

You're no trying to tell us that 2 games into his Killie career, the players won't play for the new manager ? 

That's either utter pish, or these players are the biggest, most spoilt brats in the history of Scottish football. 

The reaction to last nights game is completely ott.

Killie had all the possession and a good few chances just didnt take them!  Played OK first half second half lost their way a bit.  Nomads were lucky,took their chances and played their usual style.  They did make it to the challenge cup final so are no strangers to scottish football.

Killie will recover and progress,last night was just one of these"how did that happen" moments.

2 hours ago, derbydan said:

The reaction to last nights game is completely ott.

Killie had all the possession and a good few chances just didnt take them!  Played OK first half second half lost their way a bit.  Nomads were lucky,took their chances and played their usual style.  They did make it to the challenge cup final so are no strangers to scottish football.

Killie will recover and progress,last night was just one of these"how did that happen" moments.

Ah I kind of see where you are coming from Dan but over the 2 legs its a dreadful defeat.  I could have handled (just about) losing a one-off game or on penalties/away goals but we were ahead after the away leg with two away goals in the bag.

I hope you are correct but the team didn't look happy last night, didn't look fit and didn't look like they knew what they were supposed to be doing.

With hindsight we should've sat at the edge of our own box and just invited them to break us down but with a big home crowd and (supposedly) inferior opponents that didn't happen.  If we had scored early we might've won by a barrelload but we didn't and we are out.

Ah I kind of see where you are coming from Dan but over the 2 legs its a dreadful defeat.  I could have handled (just about) losing a one-off game or on penalties/away goals but we were ahead after the away leg with two away goals in the bag.
I hope you are correct but the team didn't look happy last night, didn't look fit and didn't look like they knew what they were supposed to be doing.
With hindsight we should've sat at the edge of our own box and just invited them to break us down but with a big home crowd and (supposedly) inferior opponents that didn't happen.  If we had scored early we might've won by a barrelload but we didn't and we are out.

[emoji1309]🤣

IMG_2982.jpg

You're no trying to tell us that 2 games into his Killie career, the players won't play for the new manager ? 
That's either utter pish, or these players are the biggest, most spoilt brats in the history of Scottish football. 
Stubbs lost the plot in his first 2 weeks in charge of us. Managed to fall out with Tony Fitzpatrick ( not just a nice guy in football, one of the nicest full stop) on our pre season training trip abroad.

It's a different role than the guy is used too, different cultures, language barriers ect. Was always wary of this appointment after what happened to us with Tommy Craig.

Difference is Killie's squad is pretty much the same from last season so we know what the players are capable of.

Stubbs lost the plot in his first 2 weeks in charge of us. Managed to fall out with Tony Fitzpatrick ( not just a nice guy in football, one of the nicest full stop) on our pre season training trip abroad.

It's a different role than the guy is used too, different cultures, language barriers ect. Was always wary of this appointment after what happened to us with Tommy Craig.

Difference is Killie's squad is pretty much the same from last season so we know what the players are capable of.

On 19/07/2019 at 07:17, Fifespud said:

Welcome back to down to planet earth. This result serves you obnoxious, arrogant cuntos right and hopefully there’s far, far more humiliation to come.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. putitthere.png.1e0745f82ba961903f95de4988bd1e89.png

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Nothing will ever top your old club dying.

Nothing.

Your team lost to the Welsh.

No amount of Sevcoing will ever change that.