The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

6 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Don't like to see Scottish teams get beat in European cups..........coefficient etc etc etc

Embarrassing for not only Killie fans but Scottish football, that 4 starting players tonight were involved in our last international against Belgium..........six Welsh players who will get home at 5:30am have work tomorrow 

Absolutely agree. It's unbelievably embarrassing they 4 were selected for Scotland. 

Tbf though we followed that up by winning the league a week later so even Ayr fans can laugh at that video now. I’m not sure if this is as embarrassing as us losing to Talbot but it’s close.

It’s more embarrasing my man.

They have well and truly cranked it up a notch.

d51e8ad9-c641-44a1-90ef-0a4ac953a9d1.jpg

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Oh you attention seeking Ayrshire b*****ds !!!!!

The ultimate European humiliation for Scottish football was all ours since that Hammarby embarrassment but you just had to go one stage further to claim our title !!!!

Och behave yourself.

The blue and green b(h)igots losing to sides from Luxembourg and Gibraltar are light years worse than our loss to Hammarby (even given its nature).

... All joking aside, the only that can salvage Alessio’s reputation at this point is winning the title with a 100% record. Finishing second having only lost domestically to Celtic would still make him an absolute fucking disgrace who presided over the most disastrous thing that ever happened to Kilmarnock and he could never be remembered for anything else.

St Johnstone can only dream of embarrassing Scottish football so much, this is without question the worst result in the history of Scottish football.

Oh well back to struggling in the league .

Cant argue with any of the above comments as we got what we deserved , if the comment about the players and AA are true then Billy Bowie may well have a decision to make .AA is perhaps trying to make us a more “expansive footballing team”  with players that can’t quite adapt to this style , time will tell .

Im off to punish myself by looking in on Killiekickback 

Oh you attention seeking Ayrshire b*****ds !!!!!
The ultimate European humiliation for Scottish football was all ours since that Hammarby embarrassment but you just had to go one stage further to claim our title !!!!
Well done. You deserve the acclaim for ultimate diddiness. Your fans should rightly be proud of this evening's performance. 
Be proud.

Losing to a team from Sweden is hardly an embarrassment

Guest Moomintroll

I was about to post a picture mocking Kilmarnock but I remembered you’re a good guy so I will refrain[emoji1360]
Cheers min, feel free to mock us though we deserve it after that.

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Welcome back to down to planet earth. This result serves you obnoxious, arrogant cuntos right and hopefully there’s far, far more humiliation to come.

😂

Wow. Well if last night's humiliation was the price for the last two years then I'd gladly pay it again. We've been fucking outstanding for ages, and if you love the OF boaby so much as to feel this level of animosity towards any outfit who dare upset your beloved hierarchy, much less actually enjoy it - well, that's your humiliation. 

Kickbacks still full of rockets steadfastly maintaining we've made the wrong choice. It's reactionary, revisionist bullshit - and it'll help nobody. 

9 hours ago, bennett said:

So, how many of you lot booked flights to Belgrade?

I know of at least one, who was lording it up in the St Mirren thread - apparently about the amount of time he spent booking the trip. 😬

On 24/06/2019 at 09:24, Squirrelhumper said:

Having spent the weekend booking a trip to Belgrade i can assure you it's certainly not boring!

On 24/06/2019 at 15:43, Squirrelhumper said:

European trips take a bit of planning, especially during peak holiday times.

Not that you'd know lads.

Not sure why deciding to take the M74, M6, M56 and M53 took so much planning, mind - I've just done that in 30 seconds on Google maps. 

Edited by Coventry Saint

7 minutes ago, Estragon said:

😂

We've been fucking outstanding for ages, and if you love the OF boaby so much as to feel this level of animosity towards any outfit who dare upset your beloved hierarchy

I'm sorry, you'll need to explain this. Start with the bit in bold, please.